One Bedroom Villa (500 sq. ft.) sleeps 4 Only $1300.00 for 7 nights (Kitchenette) 2018 dates.... Booking Now! March $1575 per week.
Rent our Timeshare. We are local here in Scottsdale. Please inquire with your dates before booking.
Better than a Hotel Room, especially comfortable for families with kids. Luxury accommodations. Free Wi-Fi in room and throughout resort.
Timeshare Condo/Villa: Expect an oasis of exquisite comfort and service in these fully furnished, generously equipped one-bedroom vacation villas. Each and every villa offers everything a luxurious desert home should have – separate living room, dining room and bedroom areas, kitchenette, and masterful master bathroom (500 sq. ft. total) – all with warm, rich decor that celebrates the surrounding mountain and desert colors. Gas fireplaces in the living room and bedroom of larger villas chase the chill of desert nights. A relaxing whirlpool tub adds a luxurious touch. All you could want is here, enhanced by the unimagined thoughtfulness and attentiveness of legendary Sheraton service
About Scottsdale: Located in the beautiful Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale, Arizona is bordered by Phoenix to the west and the McDowell Mountains on the east.
Scottsdale is annually rated among the nation’s most desirable communities to live in, visit and do business in.
Scottsdale’s vibrant downtown is considered the finest urban center in Arizona. It is home to more than 90 restaurants, 320 retail shops and more than 80 art galleries. Visit Scottsdale’s McDowell Sonoran Preserve, in the city’s northern reaches, is the largest urban wilderness area in the United States and features more than 60 miles of trails through diverse and scenic desert terrain.
This unit is a One-bedroom Standard VILLA ... elegantly appointed, luxury unit with accommodations for up to 4 guests. One Bath
• Fully equipped KITCHENETTE with: o Microwave / convection oven
o Coffee maker
o Refrigerator with icemaker
o All cooking utensils
• Master bedroom features: o Queen size Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed
o Remote control color / cable TV
o Built-in hair dryer
o Whirlpool jacuzzi tub / shower combo
• Living / Dining room amenities include: o Full size sleeper sofa
o High-speed Internet access
o Remote control color / cable TV
o Video cassette player
o Dining area with service for 3
o Washer and dryer
o Hidden wall safe
o Data port
Resort Amenities, Sheraton Desert Oasis
Sheraton Desert Oasis features the following amenities:
• 24-hour front desk / security
• Multi-lingual staff (limited)
• Wake up calls
• Free parking
• Cribs / rollaway beds (upon request)
• Express check-in / out
• Video rental library
• Supervised childcare services
• 4,500 sq. ft. heated swimming pool
• Poolside cabanas
• Fitness center
• Guest services • Porter / bellhop
• Dry cleaning services
• Wheelchair accessible
• BBQ grills / picnic areas
• Banking / ATM
• Wireless Internet access available throughout the resort
• Gift shop / convenience store
• Waterfalls and private spa grotto
• Children’s play areas
• Splash Poolside Grill
(Resort amenities are subject to change)
Area Attractions, Sheraton Desert Oasis
For centuries the Sonoran Desert has conjured up visions of exotic flora and fauna, sacred mountains, boundless spaces and an almost mystical tranquility. Area Attractions
• McDowell Mountain Regional Park – 1 mile
• Hot Air Ballooning – within 5 miles
• Wild West Tours – within 5 miles (pickup at the resort)
• Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West – 6 miles
• McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park – 9 miles
• Horseback Riding – within 10 miles
• Heard Museum North – 13 miles
• Scottsdale Stadium – 14 miles
• McDowell Sonoran Preserve – 14 miles
• Scottsdale Center for the Arts – 14 miles
• Pueblo Grande Museum – 23 miles
• Grand Canyon Railway – 140 miles
• Grand Canyon – 220 miles
• Kierland Commons – 2 miles
• Scottsdale Quarter – 2 miles
• Paradise Valley Mall – 5 miles
• Borgata of Scottsdale – 12 miles
• Scottsdale Fashion Square – 14 miles
• Phoenix Spectrum Mall – 14 miles
Guest Services, Sheraton Desert Oasis
Check-in is 4 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m. We appreciate our guests’ cooperation in observing the 10 a.m. check-out time so that the villa may be serviced for newly arriving guests. Guests arriving early may check their bags with the front desk prior to check-in time.
If a guest’s traveling schedule does not coincide with the resort check-out time, the Bell Services staff will be happy to temporarily store their luggage once the guest has vacated their villa.
Express check-out is also available, providing for a quick and convenient check-out.
Sunday Welcome Party
Every Sunday night the resort offers a complimentary welcome party, serving hot dogs free of charge and discounted cocktails to resort guests on the pool deck.
Tuesday nights the resort hosts a wine and cheese event, complimentary to resort guests in the owners’ lounge.
Once every week a professional storyteller visits the resort to recount tales of the old west and the historical figures that shaped the region’s history.
The closest local airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) which is located 23.7 miles from the resort.
Car rentals can be arranged through guest services at the resort.
Taxi service can be arranged through guest services at the resort.
Maps & Directions, Sheraton Desert Oasis
17700 North Hayden Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255, USA
Phone (480) 515-5888
Fax (480) 515-9699
You must be 21 or older to rent this unit! You must present a major credit card for a refundable security deposit for personal expenses, charges upon check in. You agree to abide by the resort's rules.+ More