180° Golf Course backyard along San Diego River in Mission Valley East
Furnished 2 BR/2BH unit overlooking Admiral Baker Golf Course with Pool, Jacuzzi, centrally located in San Diego close to Qualcomm Stadium, Kaiser Hospital, SDSU, Mission Valley & Fashion Valley. All Fresh paint, all new laminate floors, new tile floors, all new vertical blinds, all new white appliances. Central heat/AC. You must see to really appreciate the openness and serenity of this condo unit.
Panoramic golf course view from living, dining and master bedroom. Large living room with large picture window and dining area window and sliding door opens to a balcony provide vast view of golf course, Kitchen with white tile countertop and new tile floors and all brand new white appliances. Entry level bedroom and bath. Downstairs to a full size indoor laundry room with cabinets and work bench in the unit, and large master suite with walk-in closet, dressing area with vanity, full master bath and a large sliding door opens to patio with unobstructed views! Central heat/AC.
Brand new laminate floors in living room, dining, bed rooms, stairs, and new tile floors in bath and kitchen, and new vertical blinds in windows are very easy to keep clean and dust and allergen free.
2 designated parking spaces, one in shared Detached Garage with Garage Door Opener, and the other one outside assigned parking spot. There are also additional 4 shared guest parking.
The complex features include pool, spa, sauna, exercise room, bike storage room, BBQ, gazebo with table and chairs, recreation room with ping pong, billiards, fireplace, 3 sofas, tables and chairs.
Central location, easy access to I-15, I-8, I-805 freeways/expressways, and close to Qualcomm Stadium, Kaiser Hospital, SDSU, Mission Valley, Fashion Valley. Vons Supermarket, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Starbucks, other shops and restaurants are located within a few blocks. Close to Mission Trails Regional Park and Lake Murray.
Tenant is responsible for Electric Bill, cable TV/internet/Wi-Fi (wired for cable) and landline telephone (optional). Only for up to 4 months lease, we could add to the rent. All electric, No gas.
The landlord pays for HOA fees which cover for Water and Sewer, Trash Collection, Outside Common Area Maintenance.
Refundable Security Deposit for up to 6 months lease, for up to 1 year lease, orfor month-to-month (including furniture).
Bedding, linens, dishes, pots&pans and other kitchen utensils may be provided for up to 4 months lease with an additional one time fee.
This 2 level townhome unit is located in lower level of 4 story (in back) building (3 stories in front); therefore there is another unit above of this unit.
Bright and sunny throughout, and wonderful cross breeze from west to east all year around.
Unlike high rise condos and many other new condo buildings which are built right on the sidewalks, our condo buildings have a lot of setback space from the street in front of the building including parking lot, garage structures and front yard which minimize the traffic noise from the road. Therefore, if you are looking for a convenient location with a tranquil living space, this is the place for you. This quiet complex and tranquil living spaces facing serene view of your back yard will make you relax. You must see to really appreciate the openness and serenity of this condo unit.
Our unit is larger than the comparable “Fairway” model (unfurnished 2 level townhome) at Verge Apartment next door, and our unit is furnished. Please compare the price!
• Panoramic golf course view from living room, dining, master bedroom.
• 2 bedroom, 2 bath
• Total 1,471 sq. ft.
• Large Living Room (approx. 21’x14ft) with large picture window facing west with 180 degree view and sliding door opens to balcony.
• 2 Sofas, Chase, Swivel Glider Recliner and 2 side tables, nesting tables in the living room.
• Samsung 40” Smart LED TV in the living room.
• Ceiling Fan in dining area adjacent to the living room and kitchen, and dining area window opens to balcony area for expansive view.
• Dining Table with 6 chairs, 2 serving cabinets in dining area (approx. 10’x9ft).
• Balcony facing west with view located outside of the dining window and the sliding door in living room.
• Kitchen (approx. 12’x9ft) with White Tile Countertops, new Tile Floors & all brand new white appliances, Electric Range/Oven, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher, Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal and a small window facing east.
• Entry Level Bedroom located right off the entry area is large (approx. 15’x11ft) and has Full (Double) Size Bed with Twin Trundle Bed, Dresser, Chest, Desk and chair and a small closet (4’3” x 2ft) and a window facing east.
• Bath Tub/Shower Combo with curbed shower curtain, 43” Vanity with 1 sink, tile floor, and a small window facing east in the Entry Level Bathroom located right off the entry area.
• Large master bedroom (approx. 16’x14ft) located in lower level with large sliding door facing west open to the patio with view has California King Bed, dresser, chest and 2 night stands.
• Separate Dressing Area with large 81” Vanity with 1 Sink adjacent to the Master Bedroom.
• Walk-in Closet (9’x7ft) adjacent to the Dressing Area in the Master Bedroom.
• Bath Tub/Shower Combo with shower door, 57” Vanity with 1 Sink, and a small window facing west in the Master Bath.
• Full size laundry room (approx. 9’x7ft) with cabinets and work bench located in the lower level inside the unit has washer and drier (electric). • Central heat (electric) and water heater (electric) located in the lower level in the closed under stairs
• Central Air Conditioner (electric) located outside on 4th floor to keep the noise away.
• Easy to keep clean and allergen free brand new Laminate floors in living room, dining, bedrooms, stairways and hallways.
• Easy to keep clean and allergen free brand new vertical blinds in living rooms, dining and bedrooms. • Fresh paint on all walls and ceilings.
• All brand new white appliances in kitchen.
• Wired for cable (tenant is responsible for contracting cable)(negotiable for 4 months or less rental)
• 2 designated parking spaces, one in shared Detached Garage with Garage Door Opener, and the other one outside assigned parking spot.
• 2 level (like townhome) • 2nd Bedroom, 2nd Bath, Living room, Dining, Kitchen, and Balcony in entry level
• Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Walk-In Closet, Laundry Room and Patio in lower level
• Bright and sunny throughout, and wonderful cross breeze from west to east all year around.
• Unlike high rise condos and many other new condo buildings which are built right on the sidewalks, our condo buildings have a lot of setback space from the street in front of the building including parking lot, Detached Garage structures and front yard which minimize the traffic noise from the road. Therefore, if you are looking for a convenient location with a tranquil living space, this is the place for you. This quiet complex and tranquil living spaces facing serene view of your back yard will make you relax. You must see to really appreciate the openness and serenity of this condo unit.
• Pool, Spa, Saunas
• Exercise Room and Bike Storage Room.
• BBQ Grills, • Gazebo with table and chairs.
• Recreation Room with ping pong, billiards, fireplace, 3 sofas, tables and chairs. • 4 shared guest parking (parking tag is required).
• 36 Units in Building
• 4 story (in back) building (3 story in front). This is lower unit, so there is another one unit above of this unit in the living room, dining, and entry level bedroom and bathroom area.
• The gate from the parking/garage is located right in front of this unit, and there are 11 steps from the parking/garage spot to come up to the front yard and then to the front door of this unit. There are 2 other gates in the complex, the main gate has fewer and easier steps, and the north gate has no steps.
• Pool, Spa, Sauna, Exercise Room, Bike Storage Room, Recreation Room, 2 BBQ Grills are located across the front yard.
• Central location • Easy access to I-15 (approx. 2 miles), I-8 (approx. 3 miles), and I-805 (approx. 3 miles) freeways/expressways.
• Vons Supermarket, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Starbucks, other shops and restaurants are located within a few blocks.
• Qualcomm Stadium (approx. 2 miles) is close enough to enjoy watching the fireworks from your living room window and balcony.
• Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center/Kaiser Foundation Hospital is located only a few blocks away.
• Mission Valley and Fashion Valley shopping malls and other businesses are located only approx. 5 miles west straight on to Friars Road.
• Mission Trails Regional Park is located only approx. 5 miles straight north on Mission Gorge Road for panoramic hiking.
• Lake Murray Reservoir and Park is located only approx. 6 miles east where you can enjoy walking, biking, and picnicking along the reservoir.
• Public Transportation, MTS #13 bus stop is located a few blocks away at Zion Ave and Mission Gorge Road, which will take you to Green Line Trolley Grantville Station (located approx. 3 miles south near I-8 at Mission Gorge Road exit).
Convenient Central Location
• Kaiser Hospital (approx. 0.5 mile), Rady Children's Hospital (approx. 7 miles), Sharp Memorial Hospital (approx. 7 miles), Sharp Grossmont Hospital (approx. 8 miles), Scripps Mercy Hospital (approx. 7 miles), Alvarado Hospital (approx. 4 miles).
• San Diego State University (SDSU)(approx. 4 miles), University of San Diego (USD)(approx. 7 miles), University of California San Diego (UCSD)(approx. 15 miles)
• San Diego Downtown is approx. 10 miles.
• San Diego International Airport is approx. 11 miles.+ More