A recently-renovated beachfront resort that overlooks Hanalei Bay on the north shore of the tropical island of Kauai, Hanalei Bay Resort offers Hawaii at its best... breathtaking sunsets, lush mountains and the sparkling waters of the Pacific. With beautifully-landscaped Hawaiian gardens and waterfalls surrounding you and endless amenities for your enjoyment, you will have a memorable and relaxing vacation experience.
The resort sits on 22 lush acres, atop a hillside flanking Hanalei Bay, and offers beautiful views down over the bay and the landmark Bali Hai peak. A short trail runs down to the resort's beach, shared by the prestigious St. Regis Princeville Resort.
7 nights maximum, with a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in; based on resort availability (Guava, Bougainvillea, Hibiscus or Heliconia buildings), so contact us with desired dates and we can let you know what buildings/room #s are still available*.
2017 -- NOT AVAILABLE (already rented out) 2018 -- NOT AVAILABLE (already rented out) 2019 -- NOT AVAILABLE (already rented out) 2020 -- floating week; based on remaining resort availability
- This is a timeshare unit. We own one week's worth of time, which is available for rental. Upon inquiry, we will contact the resort to confirm whether or not a unit is still available to reserve for the desired timeframe.
• 1 Bedroom Condo With 2 Full Bathrooms
• Sleeps up to 4 people
• Ocean, Mountain, or Garden Views
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen With Microwave
• Air Conditioning
• Ceiling Fan
• Coffee Maker
• Safety Deposit Box
• 2 Swimming Pools (main pool was recognized by Fodor’s Travel as being home to the 'Best Hotel Pool in the U.S.')
• Hot Tub
• 8 Tennis Courts
• Tennis Pro Shop
• Beach Access
• 24-Hour Front Desk
• House Keeping Service
• Business Center
• Video Rentals
• Hawaiian Gardens
• Water Sport Rentals
• Convenience Store
• Laundry Facilities
• In-Room Massage Service
• Activities Desk
• Ice Machines
• Internet Access
• Close to Princeville Golf Courses
** NOTE: The resort charges an additional $25 checkin fee, plus a daily Hawaii state hotel/resort tax (approximately $8/day). These additional fees are paid by the renter directly to the resort upon checkout.+ More