Built in 2003, beautiful cottage/beach house on Lake Huron. 20 minutes north of Goderich and 2.5hrs from downtown Toronto. The property is situated on a stretch of 10km of endless beach.
You cannot get closer to a glorious beach, 20 feet from the multi-tier deck to having sand in your toes!
Beautiful year-round cottage built this century. The beach has never been bigger than this year - 60+ feet of sandy beach to enjoy. The water gets really warm in the summer, you will enjoy the endless sandy bottom and sand bars.
NO PETS PLEASE
NO SMOKING PLEASE
YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN BED LINENS AND BATH LINENS
This property checks all the boxes:
- Private: 100ft of lake to call your own plus no neighbours on either side
- Sunsets: See from the beach or right from the back covered porch
- Decks: 3 massive tiers of decks to relax or eat have a beautiful dinner
- Full Bathroom: Vanity, toilet and shower
- Spacious: 6 beds, which sleep 8 people (Two private rooms with doubles, two open rooms with 2 singles each)
- Comfy: Stove Fireplace in the middle of the open concept downstairs to keep you warm
- Parking: Room for 6 cars
Fully equipped Kitchen
fridge, stove, toaster, espresso machine, coffee machine, waffle iron, toaster
Nice knives and all the tools you will need
- Kitchen Aid mixer
8 Muskoka Beach Chairs
Patio Table and Umbrella that seats 6
Mini patio table that seats 4
Double swing chair for two
Dining Table seats 6-8
Central Vacuum if you need it
Feet wash station just beside the beach
Grass area for playing
- Propane BBQ with side burner
Skip the Muskoka Traffic and Bugs, experience breathtaking sunsets. It's a win win.
*CLEANING FEE IS MANDATORY. COTTAGE STILL MUST BE LEFT IN ORIGINAL CONDITION AS STATED IN CONTRACT. IF INCLUDED CLEANING EXCEEDS 1 HOUR, AN $85 PER HOUR CHARGE WILL APPLY AND BE DEDUCTED OFF OF YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT.
2 Closed Bedrooms with Queens
2 Open Bedrooms (to below) with 4 singles
Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada
Goderich, Ontario, Canada+ More