Spectacular waterfront condo in Mariner's Cove includes large slip for your boat and use of two 2017 12-foot sit-in kayaks. Spacious open concept unit (1400 s.f.) on the top floor with high ceilings and no one making noise above you. Three spacious bedrooms and two full baths. Fully equipped kitchen. Covered deck overlooking the Black River. Outdoor pool. Cable TV with 140+ channels and wifi. Weekly rentals only (typically Saturday to Saturday, but feel free to inquire about other 7-night periods). Must climb flight of stairs to enter.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, walk-in closet, newer stationary bike and master bathroom with tub/shower combo and separate shower.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed and a day bed.
The third bedroom has two twin beds and a view of the river.
Unit has dishwasher, washer & dryer, garbage disposal, microwave, range / oven, refrigerator, and ~42" flat screen TV. Kitchen has all pans, dishes and silverware and is meant to be used.
HOA requires renters to complete renter information form and agree to rules and regulations (below).
MARINERS COVE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION (MCCA)
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Mariners Cove is a non‐smoking community. Smoking is not permitted in Association common areas.
- No pets allowed. (Renter/Guests)
- No fireworks or water balloons.
- No charcoal grills allowed.
- No open fires allowed.
- No horse‐playing or vulgar language will be tolerated.
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades/skates or scooter riding allowed on sidewalks, grass, docks, or slips.
- Golf clubs, baseball or softball bats cannot be used on MCCA property.
- Do not store any toys, bicycles, etc. on the lawn, sidewalks, parking lots or docks.
- Do not feed wild animals or waterfowl (geese, ducks, etc.) on the property.
- Dispose all bagged garbage/trash in one of the two MCCA trash bin areas.
- All illegal activities or use of controlled substances are strictly prohibited.
- Contact the unit owner or rental company if any problems occur.
- Quiet hours: 11 PM – 9 AM. Refrain from making any excessive noise during these hours.
- Maximum unit occupancy – 6 people.
- Use of gas/electric grills must be located at least 3 feet from the nearest sided wall.
- Propane devices are not to be located or used on balconies.
- Do not hang wet clothes or towels on balcony rails or chairs.
Do not dispose of debris off patios or over balcony railings.
- There are two parking spaces per unit. Each unit has one space in the garage and the other spaced located behind
the garage (Units 15, 18 and 24 have one space in the garage and the other designated in the parking lot.)
- All other parking is on Oak Street. POOL
There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Use at your own risk.
- Pool hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Pool phone use is only for 911 emergencies.
- No diving into pool.
- No children under 12 years old allowed in the pool area without adult supervision.
- Babies and toddlers must wear approved waterproof diapers with plastic pants and elasticized waists and legs.
- Non‐swimmers must use a Coast Guard approved floatation device or water wings (swimmies).
- No glass containers or food allowed in the pool area.
- Only swimwear is to be worn in the pool.
- Radios/music by earphones only.
- Do not leave wet towels or clothes on pool furniture or fence rails when you leave.
- No running in the pool area.
- Please keep the pool area free from trash and place all discarded items into the trash bin.
Please keep the restrooms clean for the next person after each use.
- All watercraft owners (MCCA unit owners and renters) must submit their watercraft registration and insurance
records to MCCA Management Company.
- A floatation device is required on all children 10 years old or younger when on the docks or slips.
- Do not leave children under 10 years old unattended on the docks or slips.
Do not play on the dock boxes, power outlets, lines, cords, or run on the docks or slips.
- $100 fine per violation.
- If a particular individual continues to violate MCCA Rules & Regulations, fines will be as follows: second
violation: $500; third violation: $1000; fourth violation: $1500.