Enjoy a relaxing vacation any time of year at our freshly updated vacation home, tucked beneath the majestic live oak trees and Spanish moss of the renowned Plantation at southern Amelia Island.
With new hardwood flooring, new stainless appliances, and fresh paint throughout, this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home is the perfect destination for friends and family who want plenty of space & hassle-free convenience located at one of the island's most popular gated resort communities.
115 Marsh Creek features:
• three (3) bedrooms with queen beds and private baths
• one (1) bedroom with two (2) twin beds
• plenty of privacy and beautiful views
• brand-new flat screen HD TVs in all bedrooms PLUS main family room
• free wireless Xfinity TV & high-speed Internet service
• bright sunroom with stunning golf course views and wet bar with mini fridge
• spacious 2-car garage with 5 bicycles for guest use
• 4-person electric golf cart for optional weekly rental ($100/wk.)
• brand-new rugs, linens, and bath towels included for guest use
• new lawn chairs and beach towels included for guest use
• fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with brand-new appliances, cookware, serving utensils, plus: microwave and convection ovens, downdraft center island cooktop, blender, coffeemaker, and so much more! Basic condiments and dry goods remain stocked for your convenience — we've even got the steamers for that famous local Fernandina Beach shrimp!
If you prefer to grill out, do it with our lovely new stainless gas grill w/cooktop on our spacious new backyard deck — then chow down and relax as you watch golfers pass by! After dinner, renew your energy with a short two-minute walk to nearby Walker's Landing, where you can enjoy incredible sunsets and birdwatching. If you choose to rent a kayak, you can launch it here.
If you prefer to eat out, fine dining is super-easy to find all over the island, with dozens of 4-star & nationally recognized restaurants featuring all varieties of cuisine, specially prepared by some of the world's most talented chefs! Many of our restaurants offer outdoor dining and / or entertainment ... and most outdoor cafes allow your well-behaved K-9 pets to accompany you!
This beautiful vacation home is blessed with lots of natural sunlight, and offers plenty of sitting room in the open family room and living room that adjoin the central gourmet kitchen and dining area. Two master suites are located at opposite ends of the house to offer privacy and golf course views. A professional pool table is located across from the front entry to help make evenings at home entertaining for all!
This property also provides bicycles for your unlimited use around our quiet plantation-style neighborhood, which is serviced by a dedicated bike & walking trail just a few minutes away. This trail runs for several miles along scenic A1A and passes several different public beach access points. It is separated from traffic by tropical shrubs and majestic live oak trees, offering safer biking for the kids and ample shade for comfortable riding, even in mid-summer. Nature buffs will want to bike a bit farther, across the southern island bridge to Little Talbot Island, to visit the picturesque "Boneyard Beach" that is unlike any other!
Amelia Island offers plenty of additional activities to help you have fun while exploring the beauty of this tropical paradise! Take advantage of the many activities our quaint island has to offer — ranging from wine tastings and stand-up paddle boarding to scooter and wave runner rentals, kayaking and parasailing, fishing and boating, miniature golf (2 courses) and professional golf (5 island courses), high-end boutiques and thrift store shopping, plus so much more! There's even horseback riding directly along the ocean at two of our beautiful beaches, with both professional riding stables just moments away from the house!
The bottom line? Book early and pack your bags! This new VRBO offering is sure to please parties of 8 or less — and your pets are welcome, too [with pre-approval and deposit]. As word of this new property continues to spread, bookings will be filling up fast — so book your next vacation NOW to be sure you receive the best of everything at extremely reasonable rates beyond belief!+ More