Experience all that Northern Vermont has to offer!
Nestled in the heart of Jay, Vermont, our hundred year old farmhouse has been recently renovated and equipped with all the modern amenities to make your stay enjoyable. With its 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, this charming 2 storey home sleeps 6+ people, while providing ample living, dining and entertainment areas. The large deck provides breathtaking views of the Vermont landscape both in winter and summer, while offering plenty of privacy. Only minutes to Jay Peak Resort, dining and local entertainment. Parking for multiple cars.
- 5 Minutes to Jay Peak Resort, Ice Haus Skating arena, Pump House indoor water park and 18 hole championship golf course, plus much more!
- Access to XCountry, snow shoe, snowmobile and hiking trails throughout the region.
Snowmobile rental and tours available
Famous Jay Country Store. Groceries, gas, gifts, growler station. Homemade food, eat in or take out. Dinner specials.
- 1 hour to Burlington – Great shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Short distance to Montgomery, Newport, Derby (Walmart) North Troy, Westfield and more!
- Walking distance to local bars, restaurants and shops.
- 1 hour from Burlington!
- 2 hours from Montreal!
- 4 1/2 hours from Boston!