Modest, quiet, rooms all to yourself in the Hamptons for Summer months or off-season, winter/school-year rental. Private bedroom. Private Bath. Own entrance. (No groups or shares.)
Great location, with a perfect balance of proximity and peace. Comfortable, welcoming, family-feel. Makes a perfect artist-retreat. House sits on a half-acre of green, so plenty of privacy, with kind neighbors, lovely folks to welcome you in the village, and an overall relaxed, low-key atmosphere.
The house is a fully furnished colonial, comfy with wood floors, skylights, and is a short, pleasant walk to the beach (see below).
In-season, monthly rental includes:
Entire 1st floor, deck, art studio and large garden (see pix. additional photos available upon request)
• Dedicated entrance
• Large closet tall chest in the Pvt Bedroom
• 1 private bath on first floor+ additional outdoor shower - summer (starter bath prods incl.)
• guest sofa-bed (semi-private)
• Full, eat-in Kitchen (gas stove & oven)
• Full Dining Room
• Full Living Room
• Spacious Deck seats 6 to 11 (gas grill - summer)
• 3 TVs viewable fr all rooms (except bath) • WiFi
• Individual A/C units
• Centralized forced-air heating
• Washer and Dryer on location • Off-street parking
(Sheets, bath towels, and beach towels included)
• 2 blocks to local bay beaches
• ¼ block to Eastville Community Historical Society and historic district.
• 1½ blocks for public transportation - so your option to leave the car home while you enjoy East/South/Bridgehampton shopping, dining, galleries, and world-class people watching!
• 12 min walk to charming Sag Harbor Village for dining and adventure and to/fr the Hampton Jitney The Sag Harbor Whaling Museum The Bay Street Theatre The historical American Hotel The Sag Marina and yacht clubs Antique shops Restaurants Bike rental
• 6 min walk to nearest places of worship
• 15 min drive to ocean and dunes
• 12 min drive to other Hamptons (LIRR)
(Close to local schools)
Bienvenue aux Francophones!
Our is a bilingual household.
(Some German also spoken.)
3pm check-in. 12pm check-out (flexible, by appointment)
50% Security deposit will be required.
Strict/Firm cancellation policy.
Complete and checkable credit + references a must (esp for winter).
This is a smoke-free house. Non-smokers only, please. Thanks.
No pets, please (sorry, but no exceptions. Owner is allergic.)
Linens and towels are “leave as found” washed, dried, and folded (1st round laundry supply incl).
Renter responsible for sorting recycle and putting out sorted trash for pick up.
Special note: This is our home not merely a “rental property.” When it is not rented, we spend time there, so we are very interested in a good fit with good folks who will treat our home kindly.
Additional pictures available upon request. Serious inquiries only please!+ More