Come and stay at this newly renovated, well appointed, fully furnished 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath apartment conveniently located within a 5-10min walk from all major attractions in Niagara Falls, NY!
Home boasts 3 bedrooms each with its own closet easily accommodating 6 (2 queen & 1 full bed), Dining Room, Living Room with 60" TV, Standard size bathroom, A fully equipped kitchen for guests to prepare their own meals, And a inviting front porch for afternoon relaxing! Home is also fenced in, and includes free cable, wifi, and an alarm system. All 3 bedrooms, living room and dining room fully air-conditioned for hot summer days.
Niagara Falls State Park - 10min walk
Maid of the Mist - 10min walk
Rainbow Bridge / Canadian Border - 7min walk Nature Trails - 10min walk
Seneca Casino - 5 min walk Helicopter Tours - 7 mins walk Niagara Aquarium - 5 min Drive Whirlpool Scenic Overlook Trail - 10min Drive
TGIF - 5 mins walks Rainforest Café - 5 mins walk
Hard Rock Café - 7 mins walk
Tony Roma's - 10 min walk Star bucks - 5 mins walk Denny's - 7 min walk
Local Stores / Businesses: Rite Aid - 5 min Drive CVS - 5 min Drive Tops Grocery Store - 5 min Drive
Local Gas Stations - 5 min Drive Hospital - 5 min Drive Laundromats / Banks, etc. And much more....
You and your family would love this budget friendly home at the fraction of the cost of major hotel chains. Home is situated literally 1/2 block from Seneca casino, in "old Niagara falls", an area currently being gentrified with multiple new planned developments in the works.
Our eager and responsive management team will assist with all your needs.
Tour Niagara Falls during the day and come relax in your home away from home!!
3 Night Minimum Stay
Check in - 4pm Daily
Check out time - 12noon Daily
Guest provide their own meals
We welcome any questions, so please feel free to email us. Thanks for looking!!
Special events coming up this year
• Old Falls Street Pedal Party — Aug. 4. Riders begin to assemble at 5 p.m. with ride kicking off at 6:30 p.m. Bring your bikes and join in with the group. If you don’t have a bike, you can rent one from Niagara Bike Rentals, on Old Falls Street’s Park Block.
• Stuff-A-Bus Food Drive — Noon to 5 p.m. Aug. 12. Non-perishable food items are collected to benefit the Community Missions of the Niagara Frontier. For more information or to drop off items prior to this time, call 278-2100.
• Touch-a-Truck Family Event — Noon to 5 p.m. Aug. 12. Free event allows visitors to climb into a fire truck, emergency vehicles, maintenance and other larger-than-life trucks to see how first-responders and street technicians ride. Fun family-friendly activities, a bounce house, and food and beverage vending will be available.
• Dance of the Fireflies — 1 to 9 p.m. Aug. 19. Old Falls Street and 24 Below Gallery & Café host this free annual event featuring a night-time glowing parade. Day-long festivities include arts & crafts, costume making, dance performances, storytelling, and other whimsical entertainment.
• Taste of Niagara Falls — Noon to 8 p.m. Sept. 3 and 4. The Taste of Niagara Falls Food Festival returns to Old Falls Street with more than 20 local food vendors, live entertainment, a Kids Fun Zone, and more!
• 10th annual Niagara Falls Blues Festival — Sept. 15-17. Free admission. For Festival Performers, visit • Old Falls Street Oktoberfest — 1 to 8 p.m. Sept. 30. Raise your beer steins high and celebrate with authentic German cuisine, beer and wine. The free event features live music and dancing with the German American Musicians.+ More