Top Reasons to Stay:
- 1 closed bedroom (sleeps 2 people)
- Close to Atwater metro station (green line)
- Gym with free weights and cardio machines available
- New, clean and modern building
- Walking distance to Concordia University and Dawson College
- Downtown Montreal location, near a shopping mall, restos, Starbucks, grocery store and much more
1) Location is amazing. Close to mall, metro, groceries, theater, Starbucks, best restaurants in town, bars, desserts, food courts, Concordia University and much more.....
2) We love a clean home! We spend a minimum of 4hrs cleaning between guests. Why? Just because we want to go the extra mile and help give our guests good memories while staying in Montreal.
3) We can give you suggestions if you are new to Montreal. We have a web site with tips and ideas from a local.
We ask for a damage deposit of $500 (short term) or $1000 (medium to long term) cash at check-in (Note: this is important, since the damage deposit is exchanged for the house keys). The damage deposit is 100% fully refunded at check-out, assuming no damages.
We ask you to send us a government issued photo ID with your name on it (a driver’s license or passport). You can just take a photo of your ID with a digital camera/phone and email it to us. We will verify them with government databases. At check-in we also ask you to bring 2 pieces of photo ID.
Any violation of these rules may result in loss of deposit.
No parties or loud music.
Quiet after 11:00PM.
Loss of keys will result in a $100 charge (additional $50 if a FOB key is also lost).
- Do not let strangers in the building, it is for the security of everyone.
Be clean, respectful and don’t leave a mess behind. We want future guests to be happy as well! 🙂+ More