Bright, warm, newly updated 2-level, 3 bdrm Character home in Vancouver's most coveted neighborhood.
Restful, 1 block from a 13 acre park, 3 blocks to the Canada Line, 6 minutes to downtown and walking distance to everything else, including great restaurants and cinema.
Bright, charming Character Home, recently renovated and beautifully furnished, including all brand new “Heavenly" pillow top beds. Perched on a unique hill that gets you above it all and provides plenty of light and views of downtown.
Capable of sleeping 8 people.
1 bedroom with Queen Size bed and En suite bathroom
1 bedroom with Queens Size bed and office den
1 bedroom with 2 twin beds (or can be put together to make one European King bed)
Queen Size sofa bed in living room
- folding crib available
Completely furnished, including bedding and 650 thread-count linens.
Kitchen with professional cookware, gas stove and stainless appliances
Large screen TV with surround sound stereo system and dedicated HDMI cable to attach Apple TV or your own computer
Raised outdoor patio with views of downtown
Cable, high-speed Internet and all utilities included
Plenty of free, safe parking on street in front of house
- Laundry facilities (washer/dryer)
Your Guest Access:
You'll have the main and top floors of the home (there is a separate, self-contained suite below at the garden level with a separate entrance out back). You have your own door code and are able to come and go as you please.
You have exclusive private use of the raised deck and outdoor seating.
- One of Vancouver's (and Canada's...) most popular neighborhoods - spectacular neighborhood that is quiet but close to everything.
- 1 block from the beautiful, 13 acre Douglas Park and Community Center.
- Easy walking distance to Vancouver General and Children & Women's Hospitals.
- Easy walk to the shops and restaurants of Cambie Street and the Cambie Village (Pied a Terre, Pronto, Shiro Sushi, Biercraft, Park Theater, Kino Café Flamenco)
- 3 blocks from the King Edward Canada Line station that can quickly take you downtown in 8 minutes or to the airport in 15 minutes.
A single bus takes you to UBC in 20 minutes from a stop 2 blocks away.
- Car2Go and Evo car-share vehicles are almost always available near-by (and they can be parked right in front of the house)