Lovely private home. seven day minimum stay. Only available for 17 nights from 8-11-16 to 8-27-16 . Rent is $200/night, with minimal rental period of ten days. Rent negotiable for longer periods. One + bedrooms. Close to markets, transport, U.C. Berkeley, theater district. Includes entertainment systems, internet, computer, piano, and treadmill. Rent negotiable.
• Only available for 17 nights from 8-11-16 to 8-27-16
• All utilities, including high-speed internet and phone • Safe, quiet, community-minded neighborhood. • Charming interior, hardwood floors, fully furnished, and equipped, including dishwasher and laundry machines
• Front and back yards (fenced) beautifully landscaped
• 10-15 minute walk to University of California, downtown Berkeley Theater District, and Telegraph Avenue and College Avenue, both popular shopping areas
• Ten minute walk to two large, popular, full-service food markets • Bus lines and B.A.R.T (train) transportation to San Francisco very close
Our bedroom has a queen bed. Our study has high speed internet, a sectional couch, pull out double sofa bed, aerobes, treadmill, weights, steam iron, ironing board, and entertainment system. The upstairs bathroom includes a large claw foot tub and shower. the downstairs includes a large dining and living room w/ piano and fireplace, kitchen, breakfast nook, and ½ bathroom with toilet and sink.
We have worked over the last 30 years to maintain, improve and beautify our house, so we are looking for orderly tenants. Our cleaning fee is $140. Our security deposit is $2,000.
Many families with children of various ages live on our street. We take care of and watch out for our neighborhood and our neighbors. Bus transport is one block away. B.A.R.T. trains are a 15 minute walk from the house.
My wife and I have resided in Berkeley for the last 50 years and know our city and the Bay Area very well. Berkeley is a 15 minute drive to San Francisco and 15 minutes from miles and miles of beautiful hiking trails in the Berkeley and Oakland Hills. Berkeley is the home to the University of California, one of the most renowned campuses in the world. Our part of town is flat and easily walkable. We also have two bicycles. Let us know if you are interested in using these. The San Francisco Bay Area is exciting in so many ways. It includes sailing opportunities, beaches, an enormous Point Reyes National Seashore with beautiful hikes and backpacking along the Pacific Ocean, and Muir Woods with gigantic redwoods and Mount Tamalpais with stunning views in Marin County.We are close to the University of California at Berkeley, one of the best public universities in the United States. Berkeley, San Francisco, and the University of California offer many cultural, social, and political events.
We are a three hour drive from fabulous winter and summer sports opportunities in the Sierra Mountains.+ More