Clean and sunny 1950's mid-century home located only a mile from downtown Sarasota and just a few miles from Sarasota's most beautiful beaches. This beautiful home has been completely updated and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens on an oversized .3 acre lot in the quiet Paver Park neighborhood.
This comfortable 1400 square foot home features 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom suite separated from the other two bedrooms in it's own addition at the rear of the home which is adjacent to the garden's water feature. The sound of the waterfall can be heard from this bedroom's window. The master bedroom and one of the guest bedrooms have queen-sized beds and the third bedroom is equipped with two twin-sized beds. Each room has a large closet.
The master bedroom suite has it's own attached bathroom with a shower and there is another bathroom in the hallway next to the other bedrooms with a shower and bath tub.
You'll also love the large, fully stocked kitchen with tons of counter space, stainless steel appliances, Gaggia Classic espresso maker and everything else you need to cook and entertain in style.
The private (fully fenced) gardens feature a wide variety of tropical plantings, a pond with waterfall and small stream surrounding a patio off the back door, several shaded sitting areas, hammocks, extensive landscape lighting a night and a large lawn area. Be sure to check out the pictures of this enchanted tropical paradise.
- Gas BBQ on back patio overlooking the garden
- Fast internet connection and strong WIFI
- Google Chromecast Audio connected to the stereo speakers in both the living room and master bedroom so that you can easily listen to your favorite music, Pandora stations or Spotify
- Large "smart" television with basic cable TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime videos available
- Fresh herbs and a variety of tropical fruits growing throughout the property that you're welcome to harvest to enhance your meals
For the convenience of our guests, we employ an excellent property manager to manage your stay while we are out of town. We work as a team to answer questions about our home and the Sarasota area (she has lived here 30+ years) and she will be your main contact when you are here. We know how important your vacation time is and we are committed to providing you with an excellent experience at an affordable rate.+ More