Debating between the comforts of boutique lodging and your desire for more authentic accommodations in the Napa Valley? You'll get the best of both! Our fully upgraded Home boasts the feel of a luxury cottage/cabin with an Open Living area and 2 true loft bedrooms**. Although this home is new on VRBO, we have hosted many colleagues, friends and family, and we keep our Listing Calendar current, responding to inquiries ASAP.
LOCATION, LOCATION - The Home sits on the banks of spring-fed streams surrounded by old growth Redwoods, olive trees, expansive vegetable gardens with trellised table grapes, and fruit trees. Pick your herbs from our garden and grill your favorite meal with a glass of wine! There are new classic leather Maxwell couches, soft chenille throws and beautiful abstract art hung on walls under expansive wood beam trusses. From our inviting covered porch to the sleeping lofts and stacked stone walls, this cottage is one of a kind!
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons with primary renter maximum age of 25. Children: Age 15 and over due to moving waters/pools near the home.
** Please include in your inquiry all guests' names and ages, and the reason for your travel to the area so we get to know you better!
The Cottage features an open layout with 2 true loft bedrooms and high ceilings in the Great Room. *The two loft bedrooms are separated from each other by one wall/door but share a common wall. Please note: Both rooms provide a partial vertical exposure to Main Lower (downstairs) Floor to maximize light and air circulation. The one (1) full bathroom is downstairs* on Main Floor. There is approx. 1500 sq ft of living space.
The kitchen is stocked with everything you need, from bottle openers to baking dishes. At the end of the day, gather around the floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace or outdoor fire pit with a glass of wine. • DISH Hi-Speed Internet & TV w/ 55" HDTV Flat Screen in living room. 32' HDTV Flat Screen w/ a selection of videos in Main bedroom.
• Open Living area with Classic Leather and Maxwell Collection seating area and chenille throws
• Library of books, board game collections and home charging & security devices / smoke / carbon monoxide / motion detector.
• Full kitchen w/ stove/oven, fridge, toaster oven, and coffee maker w/ complimentary coffee, tea & assortment of snack items! New BBQ grill steps away.
• Oversized stone fireplace, hardwood floors with oriental rugs, high ceilings, skylights, & ceiling fan
• 2 separate sleeping lofts w/ NEW Temper-Pedic (Cal King) and Posture-Pedic (Queen) bed. Bedding is 100% cotton sheets, European-style duvet. Comfy towels and plush robes that are perfect for lounging on weekends are included. Home has an extra couch Queen Pull-Out in the living room.
• One Full-sized bathroom (location is downstairs) with country-style sink and ample storage. Fully stocked with Restoration Hardware luxurious towels.
There are TWO bikes provided (June-Nov): Must make arrangements to use prior to occupancy.
STAFF & SERVICES - Extra cost & advance notice is required:
- Airport transportation / Valley excursions w/ private driver (Weber Touring)
We can provide a personal tour driver & guide to help plan your trip & wine tastings, Weber Touring, a Wine Country concierge. Our guests have used Weber Touring for daily itinerary/reservations, reserving a personal chef to cook at the cottage, or simply driving for a few hours for wine tastings, dependent on one's budget!
- Housekeeping (7 day+ stays)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Hi-Speed Satellite Internet/ Wi-Fi & 250 premium channel Cable TV
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast island
Formal dining area with seating for 6
NEW Dishwasher / BBQ Grill
Iron and Ironing board
Year-round stream and natural soaking pools Barbeque
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Short Hiking distance to H-L-R Cellars and Hans Fahden Winery
3 miles to the town of Calistoga, Napa Valley
4 miles to Chateau Montelena (1973 Chardonnay won first place among the chardonnays & white Burgundies entered in the "Judgment of Paris" wine competition)
10 miles to the town of Santa Rosa, Sonoma Valley
6 Miles to Castello di Amorosa and Sterling Vineyards (for best views and architecture)
10 Miles to St. Helena / Beringer Vineyards / Award-winning Restaurants
- 16 miles to Mondavi (most detailed wine tour and best summer concerts)
14 miles to Sonoma County Airport - Passengers are allowed to check a 12 bottle case of wine FOR FREE on all Alaska Airlines flights; Serves all major hubs incl. Los Angeles; Portland; San Diego; Seattle; Orange County
- 75 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) & Oakland International Airport (OAK)