About our unit and Glacier Lodge:
Spacious, newly renovated 2 storey corner unit on the second floor with an upper floor loft. - Very open look and feel - 943 sqf featuring high ceilings and mountain views with plenty of windows and natural light.
This VRBO listing is new but the suite has been managed in the past through a rental management company. We have completed renovations and are now managing rentals ourselves using VRBO directly. We don't have a large number of our own reviews yet. Under the prior rental agency, guest reviews have been very good.
Some of the suite amenities include:
Modern fully equipped kitchen with SS appliances.
- Coffee maker and daily coffee packs provided
Towels, linens, and toiletries provided
- Large dining table accommodates 6-8 people easily.
Natural gas fireplace
- 2 bdrm - 2 full baths - second bedroom is a converted loft
- Large covered deck with barbecue and lovely mountain views.
- Unit has just been extensively updated
with new plank flooring, carpets, loft partition,
furnishings and interior paint.
- Interior log features enhance the look and feel giving a
mountain ski chalet atmosphere.
- Heated floors in entrance foyer and bathrooms.
Jacuzzi tub in main floor bath.
- Sleeps up to 6 - ideal for small families or two couples Bedroom 1- has a queen bed with full ensuite Bedroom 2 has two extra long single beds in separate loft room.
- Pull out queen sofa bed on main floor.
- WIFI, DVD player, Stereo, in room land line phone
- 2 Flat screen TV's (large on main - smaller smart TV in loft bedroom) -- Coin laundry and Ice machine just across the hall from unit
Glacier Lodge is ideally located in the Upper Village along the main Blackcomb Benchland stroll. The Upper Village has its own shops, pubs, spas and restaurants just outside the door.
We are a short 7 minute scenic walk to the main Whistler Village with it's world class shopping and restaurants.
At Glacier Lodge you are comfortably away from the crowds and noise of the main village but never far from the action when you want to take part.
The lodge has:
- Full 24 hour concierge and front desk service.
- Check-in and welcoming package services through the friendly and helpful front desk
Newly updated swimming pool and hot tubs area in the central courtyard, with separate shower and washrooms
- Activities bookings, guest services and information resources
Spacious lobby lounge with large fireplace, sofas and seating areas.
Non-smoking - no pets allowed for guests
Ski in Ski out - with Blackcomb lifts just 100 meters away.
Chateau Whistler resort next door
- Lots of summer and winter activities just steps away.
Great cycling, hiking and outdoor adventures everywhere
Secure ski and bike storage facilities for the winter and
Secure parking underground for a daily charge C$15 per night good until 4:00 pm daily
Ski shop and rentals in the building (winter only)
Spa and massage studio in the building
Pub and liquor store in the building (well away from our suite)
- Exercise room (modest but functional).