About our unit and Glacier Lodge:
Our unique suite is a spacious 2 story corner unit located on the second floor with a 3rd floor loft. - Very open look and feel - 943 sqf (82 sqm.) featuring high ceilings and mountain views with plenty of windows and natural light.
This VRBO listing is new but the suite has been managed in the past through a rental management company. We have just completed renovations and are now managing rentals ourselves using VRBO directly. We don't have our own reviews yet under this listing but under the prior rental agency, guest reviews have been very good.. Under our new direct management and Glacier's front desk convenience, our guest experience for booking and check in services will be even better.
Some of the suite amenities include:
Modern fully equipped kitchen with SS appliances.
- Coffee maker and daily coffee packs provided
Towels, linens, and soaps provided
- Large dining table accommodates 6-8 people easily.
Natural gas fireplace
2 bdrm - 2 full baths - second bedroom is a converted loft with shaker style wood and glass panel 3 track sliding wall for your privacy or open feel.
- Large covered deck with barbecue and lovely mountain views.
- Unit has just been extensively updated and redecorated with new plank flooring, carpets loft partition, air conditioning, furnishings and interior paint.
- Interior log features enhance the look and feel giving a
mountain ski chalet atmosphere.
- Heated floors in entrance foyer and bathrooms.
Jacuzzi tub in main floor bath.
- Sleeps up to 6 - ideal for small families or two couples Bedroom 1- has a queen bed with full ensuite Bedroom 2 has two single beds in the separate loft room. Pull out queen sofa bed on main floor.
- WIFI, DVD player, Stereo, In room phone
- 2 Flat screen TV's (large on main - smaller smart TV in loft room)
The prime sought after location of our unit, the look and feel of the suite, the services and amenities and the good value will not disappoint!
Glacier Lodge is ideally located in the Upper Village along the main Blackcomb Benchland stroll. The Upper Village has its own shops, pubs, spas and restaurants just outside your door.
We are a short 7 minute scenic walk to the main Whistler Village with it's world class shopping and restaurants.
At Glacier Lodge you are comfortably away from the crowds and noise of the main village but never far from the action when you want to take part.
The lodge has:
- Full 24 hour concierge and front desk service.
- Check-in and welcoming package services through friendly and helpful front desk
Newly updated swimming pool and hot tubs area in the central courtyard. with separate shower and washrooms
- Activities bookings, guest services and information resources
Nice spacious lobby lounge with massive fireplace, sofas and seating areas.
Non-smoking - no pets allowed for guests
Ski in Ski out - with Blackcomb lifts just 100 meters away.
Chateau Whistler resort next door
- Lots of summer and winter activities just steps away.
Great cycling, hiking and outdoor adventures everywhere
Secure ski and bike storage facilities for the winter and
Secure parking available underground for a daily charge
Spa and massage studio in the building
Pub and liquor store in the building ( well away from our suite)
- Exercise room (modest but functional)