“Peaks of Blue” references this home’s limited glimpses of Whitehead Passage and the Atlantic Ocean on beautiful Peaks Island, Maine. The recently renovated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath year-round home can sleep up to 10 and features a large fenced in yard set well back from the road providing a level of privacy that is quite rare on the island. The large sunporch in the front of the house is a great place for a morning cup of coffee while you sit and watch people walk their dogs or ride their bikes. The house is conveniently located just a 5 minute walk from the Ferry Landing and “Downfront” and just steps from scenic Seashore Avenue and Sand Beach. After spending the day exploring the island on foot, by bike, or by golf cart, you can relax with a beverage around the stone fire pit in the side yard. Available Monday-Sunday.
• Bedroom 1 – Queen Size Bed
• Bedroom 2 – Bunk Beds
• Bedroom 3 – Full Size Bed
• Full Size Sleeper Sofa in Living Room and Full Size Day Bed on Porch
• New Gas Grill, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster Oven, Oven, Fire Pit
• Bluray/DVD Player and library of movies
All new furniture and mattresses. Excellent condition!+ More