Prime location on river, near waterfalls!
- RiverDance Lodge 2 has the perfect location, with 300 ft prime frontage on the Cullasaja River.
- 2br 1 bath lower unit, has sat tv, wifi, dvd and vcr.
- New twin over full bed in br1, twin and full beds in br2 - now sleeps 4.
- For larger groups both units could be booked, total of 4br and 3 baths - will sleep 8. Contact owner.
- Give the correct number of guests before booking, and do not invite others without the owner's prior approval.
- For larger groups both units could be booked, total of 4br and 3 baths - will sleep 8, 4 car max. Contact owner.
Fishing, and tubing fun, after the falls, when conditions permit, at your own risk.
Nearby Cliffside Lake Recreation Area to swim, fish, and hike.
- Enjoy the river from the covered porch and decks.
- Sit back and watch the hummingbirds gather at the feeder.
- Even a rainy day has its charm, listening to it from the table on the covered deck, while the river surges by. Enjoy grilling on the gas bbq.
Art by Thomas Kinkade 'Lamplight Manor'
- DishNetwork, and Netflix, for 1000's of movies on lcd tv!
- New Smart TV box captures movies, music, and TV series off the internet, use parental discretion - Endless Selections!
- A laundry has been added for your convenience.
- Another picnic table and a double hammock added.
- New refrigerator with ice maker.
- The property has a fire ring beside the river.
- Geese and ducks frequent our section of the river.
- Book your trip now, best rates in Franklin!
Holidays may require a week booking
- Check-in 3pm, check-out by 11am.
- Parking for 2 cars max, no rv or trailer. Park up front.
- Pets are welcome, tell us upfront, $30 pet fee.
- Booking and Service Fees go to Homeaway, not the owner.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO :
The Greenway offers a walk along the Little Tennessee River of nearly five miles, a mountain bike trail, picnic shelters, playgrounds, disc golf, a boat ramp, canoe put-in, fishing spots, historic bridges, interesting flora and fauna, and things to be discovered.
Several Waterfalls within 10 miles
For high adventure try the thrilling ziplines at highlands aerial park.
The Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts
FRANKLIN LANES AND SKATE, also has pool tables and lounge.
Historic Franklin and Nikwasi Mound - 3 miles
Cliffside Lake Recreation Area to fish, hike, and swim
Ruby mining - 8 miles
Swinging Bridge Bike Trail
- Gem Shows, rock shops, flea markets, and antique shops abound.
Cherokee Harrah Casino - 20 miles, New Casino at Murphy
Great Smoky Mts NP - 25 miles
Blueridge Parkway NP - 20 miles
Bryson City Great Smoky Mt Railroad - 20 miles
Nantahala River Rafting - 20 miles
Biltmore Mansion Asheville - 50 miles
- discoverfranklinnc dot com
Tallulah Falls and Park - 30 miles
Nantahala Hiking Club offers local Hikes. The Appalachian Trail and the Bartram Trail are nearby.
Chunky Gal Riding Stables or the Dillard House Stables
- Spend a day on Lake Glenville, surrounded by beautiful mountains. Visit Andrews Park, swim, bass fishing, and picnic amid great scenery.