I love that there is so much light in the space and that it's private for you to enjoy your time away from home. I feel honored to live here and am able to share it with folks visiting the city I love. I'm convince you'll be comfortable here whether you're sightseeing, working or just passing through.
Your home away from home is on a little urban wanna be farm. We live here, too, but your home is completely private (separate from the rest of the house) with your own private entrance to come & go as you please. This is a daylight basement apartment; you will hear occasional noise from the house above you.
Enjoy your vacation home in one of Seattle's beautiful and convenient neighborhoods. Mt. Baker is centrally located making it very easy to get across town. We are a 10 minute walk from the light rail which can take you to and from the airport. If you're driving you have your very own parking spot. Our home is walking distance to Lake Washington where you can walk the trails, ride bikes and swim!
Venturing further north, a quick 15 minute light rail ride will take you to Downtown and the Convention Center, Capitol Hill, Pike Place Market, and the University of Washington (transfer to the monorail) to go to the Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project and The Space Needle.
• Completely private, big studio apartment with 2 separate entry doors (1 bed with open living area, 1 bathroom, and open kitchen/dining room)
• Full private bathroom with walk in shower
• Full kitchen with stove, new refrigerator, dishes, flatware, and cooking pots/pans/utensils
• Free Wi-Fi
• One bed has a comfy, pillow-top queen size bed. If there are more than 2 guests we have a twin bed a twin sleeper sofa and air mattresses on request. • Excellent public transportation
• Private off-street parking
• Great access to nearby amenities
-This is a daylight basement apartment; you will hear occasional noise from the house above and the chickens outside.
There are 5 of us living in the entire 3 story house including two sweet 14 year old kids. You may see us doing yard chores hanging in the yard or working on a house project.
Do not leave anything in your car! Seattle is known for it's car prowlers.
Please remember that you will be staying in a home, not a hotel. Therefore, we ask that you treat our space with the same respect you would show your own.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in time anytime after 3pm+ More