Canadian Winter Festivals Part 1
Nov 19, 2015
When the cold winds blow and snow piles up, some people huddle down in warm houses and wait for spring. Those people probably haven’t heard of all the incredible outdoor festivals in Canada. Unlike most people who scoff at the bitter temperatures and dare Mother Nature to keep them inside, Canadians have a ‘Bring It!’ attitude that has resulted in a plethora of winter festivals. These festivals are designed to allow residents of the frozen north to get out and enjoy all things winter.
Part 1 to this article, here are some of the most popular festivals:
- Winter Festival of Lights - Niagara Falls, Ontario (November 21, 2015 - January 31, 2016)
Make sure to book your perfect vacation rental when visiting Niagara.
- Quebec Winter Carnival – Quebec City, Quebec (January 20th, 2016- February 14th, 2016)
Before it’s too late, book your perfect family vacation home in Quebec City.
- SnowDays- Banff, Alberta (January 15th, 2016 – February 7th, 2016)
Check out the unbelievable vacation homes to book in Banff.
- Winterfesthiver – Fredericton, New Brunswick (February 2016)
Plan your winter escape in Fredericton today!
- Montreal Highlights Festival – Montreal, Quebec (February 18th – March 5th)
Make sure you find your perfect place to stay in Montreal.
Winter festivals make Canadian winters exciting fun. Keep your eye out for Canadian Winter Festivals Part 2 article!