Canadian Winter Festivals Part II
November 26, 2015
There is never a reason to hibernate while the snow howls in Canada. Festivals make it easy to escape cabin fever and enjoy all things winter. Following Canadian Winter Festivals Part I, here are several more Canadian winter festivals for you and your family to enjoy this year:
- Ice on Whyte (January 21st to 24th and 28th to 31st, 2016)
Make sure to book your perfect vacation rental when visiting Edmonton.
- WinterCity (January 29th – February 11th, 2016)
Before it’s too late, book your perfect family vacation home in Toronto.
- Fete des Neiges (January 16 to February 7, 2016)
Find the perfect vacation homes for your family to book in downtown Montreal.
- Winterlude (January 29th, 2016 - February 15th, 2016)
Plan your winter escape in Ottawa today!
- Silver Skate (February 12th - 21st, 2016)
Make sure not to miss this. Find your perfect place to stay in Edmonton.
With all of the fun going on during the frozen months of winter there is no excuse to stay indoors. Bundle up and grab your snowshoes. Bring the family out for light displays, fireworks, fire sculptors and ice sculpting competitions. Eat, drink and exercise. Enjoy an icy winter with family this year.