Get More Bookings Using Travel Deals
November 23, 2012
Deals is a great tool to fill vacancies, fill up your calendar, and create interest in your property while keeping 100% control over who stays and doesn’t stay at your property.
HOW TO OFFER A DEAL
- Sign in to your Account
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click on 'My Listings' in the nav menu
- Click on 'My Deals' in the menu below 'My Listings'
- Click on 'Create A Deal Now'
- Email exposure: we actively market Deals to our targeted regional users via e-newsletters
- Major marketing: Deals are promoted on our homepage as well as on all regional and search pages (and of course on the deals page, https://www.canadastays.com/deals)
- Your listing will stand out from the crowd!
HOW IT WORKS
Deals allows you to run a promotion on your vacation rental. On a weekly basis, we will notify regionally targeted customers of vacation rental deals available on our network. Travellers will be able to book your property and pay you in full (either via credit card or PayPal) directly through your listing page! It is up to you to specify deal details, such as discount amount, blackout dates, and how many total reservations can be booked at the promotional rate. When someone books a deal, you will receive a paid reservation request to review. You have 48 hours to accept or decline the booking.
Upon Acceptance of the Booking
- You will receive payment - it will be deposited into your PayPal account in full.
- A simultaneous confirmation email will be sent out to both the owner and guest so both parties can connect to organize outstanding details.
- Your calendar will automatically update to display this booking.
- 'My Reservations' in your Dashboard will be updated with trip and traveller details.
- Your deals count will update.
- If you decline or do not respond to a booking request within the 48 hour period, you will not receive payment and an email will be automatically sent to the traveler to notify him/her that the booking has been declined.
- Your calendar and deals count will not change.
We charge a 9.90% fee on the total of the deal paid once the renter has been accepted. The fee comes directly off the booking total. This fee is inclusive of the 2.90% fee that PayPal charges for you to receive your funds.
Get started by signing in to your Account and going to your Dashboard. Then simply click on My Listings > My Deals > Create A Deal Now. Happy bookings!