Reinventing the S'More
December 15, 2011
Thank you Rose Reisman for sharing this awesome recipe that shakes up a campfire classic!
Nanaimo Bar Shot Glass Desserts (Serves 6)Ingredients:
- 3 graham cracker broken into smaller pieces
- 6 tbsp marsh mellow fluff (jarred)
- Chocolate mousse
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1/8th tsp cream of tartar
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 shot glasses
- Divide broken graham crackers into bottom of shot glass
- Mousse: Microwave chocolate and butter for 45 seconds on high just until chocolate is soft. Mix until smooth. When cool add egg yolk and mix well.
- In clean glass bowl beat egg whites and cream of tartar just until foamy. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff. Fold whites into chocolate until all incorporated.
- Divide marshmallow fluff between shot glasses. Top with mousse. Garnish with piece of graham cracker
Don't feel like cooking? Head to Glow Restaurant where they serve up these shots of S'More heaven.