Winter Carnival & Quebec City Vacation Rentals
November 13, 2012
Take a trip to Quebec City this year to experience the largest winter carnival in the world: The Quebec Winter Carnival! Every year thousands of people come from all over the world to partake in the Winter Carnival festivities, which are geared towards the entire family. There are many sites to explore such as the Place Desjardins: The Plains of Abraham, Zone Loto-Quebec, Espace Hydro-Quebec and Mr. Christie Village. Be sure to keep your eyes open for the official mascot of the Quebec Winter Carnival: Bonhomme Caranaval, the kids will love him!
- The Place Desjardins: The Plains of Abraham is transformed into an outdoor winter playground with many things to see and do, such as dogsled rides, snow sculptures, a sugar shack, and more!
- Want to see an Ice Palace? Visit the Zone Loto-Quebec and you will see exactly that! There is also an outdoor stage set up for various shows and DJ acts as well as Carnival's Magical Ferris Wheel.
- At Espace Hydro-Quebec enjoy the heated outdoor terrace as well as entertainment: floor hockey, music and dancing!
- Mr. Christie Village is a magical world created specifically for kids! Activities include soapbox derbies, ice slides, snow tunnels, obstacle courses as well as other activities, games and shows!
CottageCountry's Carnival Accommodation Guide:
- Quebec Vacation Rentals
- Quebec Cottage Rentals
- Quebec B&Bs and Inns
- Charlevoix Cottage Rentals
- Charlevoix Chalet Rentals
- Charlevoix B&Bs and Inns
- Stoneham Cottage Rentals
- Stoneham Chalet Rentals