Winter Festival Of Lights & Niagara Vacation Rentals
November 14, 2012
With more than three million shimmering lights and over 120 animated displays along a 6km route, watch as Niagara Falls turns into a true winter wonderland! This winter, come visit Niagara Falls and the Niagara region to experience the CAA Winter Festival of Lights! At the Winter Festival of Lights, there is so much to do that there is never a dull moment. For those who love to skate, check out the TD RINK, which overlooks the magnificent Falls. Activities are plentiful with events like the Christmas Concert Series, weekly fireworks and the many holiday displays distributed around the city. To get the most out of the festival, make sure to explore the 5km area known as the Niagara Parks Winter Wonderland as this is where the majority of the Festival Lights can be found. There you will find the Dufferin Islands Displays (The Great Canadian Outdoors), The Enchantment of Disney Displays, The Winter Wonderland Displays and The World Religions Displays.
- For those interested in Canadian wildlife (and dinosaurs) as well as aboriginal displays head over to the Dufferin Islands, also known as The Great Canadian Outdoors.
- Children and adults alike will love the extremely popular Enchantment of Disney displays! With displays of Disney classics, such as Fantasia and Sleeping Beauty, as well as newer Disney classics like Toy Story and The Lion King, there is something for everyone in the family!
- The World Religion Displays offers displays for Christian, Jewish and Muslim faiths to celebrate the different religions worshipped within this multicultural country.
Browse through our vast selection of Niagara Falls vacation rentals to find the perfect accommodation for you and your family!
Winter Festival Of Lights Rental Guide:
- Niagara Falls Hotel Resorts & Inns
- Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfasts
- Niagara On The Lake Cottage Rentals
- Niagara On The Lake Bed & Breakfasts
- Niagara On The Lake Hotel Resorts & Inns