One of Vancouver's newest neighbourhoods, the Olympic Village area was developed to house athletes during the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. Now serving as one of the most vibrant sub downtown communities, the neighbourhood has a large number of brand new and modern sustainable developments, and continues to grow as one of the most desirable areas to live.
Olympic Village strives to be one of the greenest communities in the world, and uses sustainable systems like green roofs and solar heating. Located just outside of downtown Vancouver but close enough to enjoy the close commute into town for work or pleasure, visitors and residents will never get tired of the stunning scenery in this neighbourhood. Stroll along the False Creek Seawall and enjoy gazing at the Vancouver skyline, or stop by Science World at Telus World of Science and Omnimax Theatre to check out the latest exhibits or shows. The village has a small selection of local restaurants and cafes as well as a growing number of retail stores. Be sure to check out the Craft Beer Market for fresh local food and Canada’s largest selection of draft beer.
• Steps to Seawall and recreational parks
• Proximity to banks, groceries and banks
• Nearby restaurants and local shops
• Close to both Canada Line and Millennium Line train stations.
• Full climate control, the condo is both heated and air conditioned, with openable windows and balcony doors.
Kitchen • Refrigerator, microwave, gas stove range, oven, dishwasher
• Toaster oven
• Basic condiments provided
• Kitchen utensils and cookware
• Coffee Maker
• In -suite front loading washer and dryer set
• Iron & ironing board
• 40inch + LED TV
• Netflix and/or Cable TV
• Wifi and active ethernet ports
• Queen size bed with duvet
• SafeRest Premium Waterproof Lab Certified Bedbug Proof Zippered mattress encasement
Storage & cleaning
• Vacuum cleaner
• Mop & bucket
• Cleaning supplies
• Full set of towels
• Bath gel Shampoo & conditioner
• Cotton pads & cotton swabs
• First aid kit
• Luggage rack
• Free parking available+ More