Lovely, clean, older modified A-Frame located within the small hamlet of Brockway on Tahoe's North Shore, the house sits in California approximately two blocks from the North Shore casinos. Located on the lake side of North Lake Boulevard it is only just a few minutes' gentle walk to Buck's Beach.
Please, no long-term rental (1-month or longer) considered.
Linens (Towels, Bedding, Pillows, etc.) provided
Off-Street Parking for four mid-sized cars
Fireplace, Central Heating, and All New Windows for cozy comfort
Washer and Dryer, Steam Iron and Ironing Board
- Dining Area easily seats 10
Beds and Baths
- 2 Queen Beds, 4 Twin Beds, 2 Double Futons
*4 Bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 Stories
Large Water Heater that accommodates simultaneous showers
- Attic Fan automatically turns on on hot days.
2 HD TV's, Satellite Service
10-Minute Walk on quiet side streets to one of our most photographed beaches.
Walk to Casinos, Dining, Night Life
5-Minute Drive to King's Beach's renovated downtown
20-Minute Drive to Grocery Stores in King's Beach or Incline Village
- 20-Minute Drive to North Star
- Please, Small, Well-Behaved Pets Only
No Smoking Preferred
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Cooking Utensils, Eating Utensils, Pots, Pans, and Linens Provided. Enough to feed a large crowd.
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Food Processor, Coffee Maker
Gas BBQ Grill
- Large, gated Trex® Deck, perfect for entertaining
*Snow Removal after 6 inches of fallen snow
- Broadband Internet and WiFi, Tech Support