Welcome to this charming suite in West Vancouver. My place is close to Lighthouse Park (6mins drive), Horseshoe Bay (9mins drive), Cypress Mountain (20 mins drive), 10mins walk to nearby shopping village and 8mins walk to bus station bringing you straight to Stanley Park/Downtown. This place is perfect for the adventurous souls who would love to explore the lovely forests, mountains and beaches that Vancouver has to offer, without compromising the convenience to go to the city centre.
This spacious suite contains two bedrooms, a bathroom, living room, dinning area, kitchen, and a lovely backyard. The first bedroom has one double size bed, and a sofa bed (see pic). If you have an infant, we can also provide baby crib upon request (see pic). The second bedroom has one queen size bed. The living room is stocked up many board games for your pleasure, and it also contains a treadmill for anyone who might crave it.
*Note that this entire home suite is the first floor suite of the three floor house. You will have private access and ownership to the entire first floor.
** Please note that because the kitchen does not have a ventilation hood, cooking is permitted but only for simple meals with no smoke and oil. Thank you for understanding!
* Washer machine is not provided within the living space. However, if you do need to do some washing, feel free to let me know. You may bring the clothes to upstairs' washer machine. ** We have furry friends (two dogs), they are super friendly!
You will have private access through the backyard to the entire floor, which is the bottom floor of the entire house. As for the kitchen, because the kitchen does not have a ventilation hood, please keep the smoke and oil to the minimal while cooking. In addition to the indoor space, please feel free to enjoy the backyard, the mini playground (as shown in pic), and the roof deck (if you want to come play with the dogs!!)
Lighthouse Park (6mins drive)
Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal (9mins drive)
Cypress Mountain (20mins drive; only two exits away)
- Ambleside Park (15mins drive)
- Stanley Park (18mins drive)
- Downtown Vancouver (30mins drive) (40mins bus)
- Whistler (90mins drive)
- 10mins walk to Caulfield shopping village with grocery store
There are also many lovely forest trails in the area. Feel free to ask us way and explore the authentic Vancouver!
- 10 mins walk to the nearest bus station. You may take the bus to go straight to downtown and the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal.
- If you are driving, you may park at the driveway.
Other things to note:
There is strictly no smoking indoor. However, you may smoke in the backyard, which is directly outside the living room.+ More