Enjoy direct and private lake frontage on Upper Rideau Lake. Located on a private lane, this property is quiet and serene, yet less than 10 minutes from village of Westport's shops, art galleries and restaurants. Large deep-water dock offers great swimming and room for boats.
Surrounded by a large yard with mature trees, the cottage itself is one-of-a-kind, built using natural stone from the property itself. Enjoy panoramic lake views and campfires from a large patio with built-in campfire pit. Read, play games or just listen to the loons on the 10’ x 20’ screened-in porch. Very clean & comfortably furnished, with many recent upgrades. No Smoking, please. Pets considered upon request.
Features & Amenities:
• Spacious great room (living-kitchen-dining)
• 3 bedrooms (Queen, Queen, 2 Twin) with quality mattresses. Comfortably sleeps 6
• 4-piece bath
• Very-well equipped: Gas stove/oven, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and other appliances, dishes, cutlery, pots & pans, propane BBQ, TV/DVD
• Deep-water dock with room for boats • Screened porch and open-air patio with fire-pit, both over-looking the lake
• Golf, driving range, horseback riding, Provincial park, shopping, dining and many other activities nearby.
• For insurance reasons boats are not provided, however there are places nearby that rent motor boats, canoes, kayaks, etc. • 1.5 hours from Ottawa, 3.5 hours from Toronto, Half hour north of Kingston, 10 minutes from village of Westport
• Phone and High-speed WIFI+ More