Charming 2 bedroom house for rent. 1920s style bungalow. Nice backyard with patio and built in barbeque. Walk to Webster street shops and bay/beach. 1.4 miles to ferry to San Francisco. The house is a great place to stay and relax, or to explore the wider Bay Area, including San Francisco and Oakland.
Here are a few things to do in the immediate vicinity in Alameda:
• Walking/Biking trails by the Bay - (1 mile away)
• Kite Board/Windsurfing/Kayak rental/lessons- (1.5 miles away)
• Rockwall winery – An Alameda winery with great views of the City. (1.5 miles away)
• Farmers market on Webster street on Saturday mornings (.5 miles away)
• Or just sit and read in the bench in the back yard….+ More