Martin's Point high end home. This is a unique space that includes a beautiful view of Casco Bay and easy access to both nature and city activities.
This home's uniqueness comes from it's proximity to the wide range of events, culture and fun activities in the city while also being just as close to amazing natural beauty with hiking trails, beaches and islands. Amazing views and high end interior makes the home a comfortable and memorable place to relax. Only route 1 separates our beautiful home from the unobstructed beauty of Casco Bay.
- Big, bold water views of Casco Bay out of all nine windows. Amazing sunsets and sunrises daily.
- Private entrance from back deck.
- Open floor plan with lot's of natural light.
- Brand new, Hickory hardwood floors and cabinets.
- Custom stainless steel counter tops.
- Mix of rustic and nautical built-in seating, shelving and accents.
- Stainless steel appliances (fridge in picture will be replaced with stainless fridge)
- Two off street parking spaces with plenty of on street parking
- Large deck with patio furniture, views of the ocean and a nicely landscaped yard all around the house.
- Equal, walkable distance to Mackworth Island, Maine Audobon and the Eastern Promenade (15-20 min).
- Even shorter walk to the Back Cove Trail (7min) and The Other Side Delicatessen (2.5min). Plus, Veranda Noodle Bar, Veranda Thai, Hella Good Tacos, Beal's Ice Cream and the new Union Bagel are about 6-7 minute walk as well.
- Easy access to 295 (15-20 seconds), Short drive to all the shopping in Falmouth and a 5 minute ride/taxi/Uber to downtown Portland (Uber usually costs $6).
I'm happy to provide advice to guests. As a native of the area, I can help recommend local restaurants, bars, nature, beaches, parks, music venues, breweries, etc. around Portland. Also happy to provide insights for other points of interest in Maine. A binder full of brochures and a map of the area with points of interest will be available.
Beauty and convenience: Martin's Point is unique because it is a smack in the middle of both natural beauty and all the amenities that Portland has to offer. We have a few shops and good restaurants within walking distance and parking is free and easy to find, unlike on the Peninsula. Walk over the Presumscot Bridge into Falmouth Foreside, take a 5 minute Uber to the Old Port or hop on 295 and be at Thompson's Point in 7 minutes.
We have a bus stop right outside the door, an Uber is usually here within minutes, 295 on ramp is a couple blocks away and there are multiple destinations for eating, drinks and leisure within walking distance.+ More