Located on beautiful Lake Rosseau, Cliff House cottage is nestled in a picturesque bay just minutes from the village of Rosseau. The property is west facing, and ample sunshine pours in from the first morning cup of coffee to sipping on a glass of wine at sunset.
This quiet bay hosts the perfect environment for families to create lasting memories. You can participate in water activities, enjoy some sunbathing, fish from the comfort of your own dock, relax under an umbrella or catch the sunset from your deck. The possibilities here are endless! There is no better way for you to enjoy vacation then to spend a week with your family, splashing around, firing up the grill and soaking in the majestic views of Lake Rosseau.
The Village of Rosseau is 9 km away, making it a convenient stop for groceries, libations , boutique shopping, casual dining, and marina supplies & rentals. Every Friday at the public park on the Rosseau village waterfront the town hosts a farmers market. This market is a showcase of the best local artists and food vendors, making it a popular destination for cottagers and tourists. For the children, Muskoka Woods Summer Camp is a fun and educational week-long destination that's just a few minutes away.
As a side note, don't forget to take a ride to Port Sandfield for their famous blueberry donuts (go early, they sellout fast)!
• 2 level cottage (1 bedroom on main floor and 2 on the lower level) • 1 Master with a king bed & ensuite bathroom • 1 bedroom with 1 queen beds (shared bathroom) • 1 bedroom with queen bed and bunk bed (shared bathroom)
• Open concept kitchen / dining / family room area
• Large private deck facing the lake
• A beautiful large dock space on the lake for lounging & boat parking
• Satellite TV, DVD & Internet (lower level)
• Selection of games, cards and puzzles for your enjoyment
• Finished Kitchen (Fridge, Storage, Pots, Pans, Plates, Utensils, etc.)
• Dishwasher & Laundry
• Outdoor furniture on upper deck and dock • BBQ
Other attractions / points of interest:
• Golf courses in the area: The Rock Golf Course (public), Ridge of Manitou (public), Windermere Golf Club (public) or Lake Joseph Golf Course (Club)
• Other nearby tourist areas for shopping & dining: Perry Sound, Port Carling, Bracebridge & Huntsville
Other Rules & Requirements:
• No smoking
• No pets
• Liability waiver must be signed regarding cliff walk
• References must be provided upon request
Come and spend a week at Cliff House and see what Lake Rosseau has to offer!+ More