This private home is perfect for a family or group of friends interested in exploring Boulder as well as the surrounding mountains. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, the single family home located just one mile north of Pearl Street is a quick bike ride, walk or uber to downtown Boulder.
Fantastic location for IRONMAN Boulder guests -- Private Hot Tub, quiet cul-de-sac. The home is located on the same street as the finish line, just one mile north. The swim start is an easy 6 mile bike ride from the home to the Boulder Reservoir.
Fully equipped kitchen
Large private patio and fenced-in backyard
Private 7-person hot tub
- 3 bedrooms with queen beds
Ample space for queen air mattress (provided)
- Open plan dining room and living room
Dining room table for 6
Jetted Tub in master bathroom
- Washer and dryer
- Memory Foam beds
Fantastic quiet neighborhood: 4 blocks to Ideal Market, Sweet Cow Ice Cream, Wine Shop, restaurants and shops
Close to Downtown: 1 mile to Pearl Street restaurants, pubs, and shops
Very close to hikes: Less than a mile to Mount Sanitas; 2.5 miles to Chautauqua/Flatirons
1 block from the bus route; Walk, Bike or Uber!
- Quiet cul-de-sac with ample parking
- Master Suite: Queen Bed, walk-in closet, reading lounge area (ample space for an air mattress, provided), master bathroom with jetted tub and standing shower. Suite has french doors that open to the back patio.
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
- Additional Air Mattress provided (queen)
Dogs are considered.+ More