Hidden amongst two acres of forest, set in picturesque, English style gardens, above Little Lake in the village of Barrow Bay you’ll find your answer, Cobblestone. Truly unique and still rustic enough to be authentic, this 80-year-old stone cottage provides comfort, nature and unparalleled privacy just waiting for memories to be made.
• Cobblestone Cottage Accommodates 4 Guests
• 2 Bedrooms both with Double Beds
• Pull-out-Coach suitable for Child
• The Kitchen is Fully Equipped
• The Bathroom has a Shower, Toilet and Sink
• TV has VCR/DV and some T.V Channels • Cobblestone does not provide Internet
• This is a NO SMOKING but a PET Friendly Cottage
• Extensive Stone Patio with fireplace, BBQ (propane provided), picnic table and patio furniture
• Linens ARE NOT provided
Cobblestone does not have a washing machine or dryer. GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING: SHEETS, BLANKETS/DEVUT (PILLOWS ARE PROVIDED); TOWELS, HAND TOWELS AND KITCHEN TOWELS.
Please contact owners about linen provision if traveling from aboard.
Main Cottage 2 bdrms - 2 double beds sleeps up to 4
Check in 11am. Check out 3pm.
Cobble Cottage has no water front; situated above Little Lake it's is a 3 mins walk down to the lake. Activities are numerous and varied obliviously with the worlds famous Bruce Trial right on your doorstep; Rush Cove Loop, Gun Point, Lionâ??s Head Loop and the Jack Poste Loop all within a dayâ??s hike.
â?¢ Public boat Launch (small): 3 min walk Barrow Bay
â?¢ Public boat Launch (large): 6 km
â?¢ Lion's Head: Plublic Beach 5 mins including LCBO, Groceries, restaurants, hardware
â?¢ Fathom Five National Marine Park 30 min north
â?¢ Black Creek Park otherwise known as Sandy Beach provides excellent warm, safe waters for all family members: 15 min drive
â?¢ Bruce Trail: 2 minute wallk
â?¢ Creigs Cave 7Km south
â?¢ Sauble Beach: 27km
â?¢ Wiarton: 30 km
â?¢ Horse back riding Purple Valley: 24km+ More