CanadaStays offers travellers unique vacation rental properties across Canada and in destinations that Canadians travel to most, including the U.S., the Caribbean, Mexico, and South and Central America. Servicing millions of travellers a year, we have a massive and ongoing opportunity to help transform both the company and the online travel industry.
We are looking for a New Business Associate to join our sales team. We are an exciting, disciplined and successful team, with great management, lots of support by Sales Operations, and a great incentive plan to make deals happen. The ideal candidate will be very comfortable online and on the phone, exceptionally driven, and a self-starter, who can develop, close, onboard and build new business.
- Achieve annual, quarterly and weekly sales targets
- Prospect, identify and qualify potential new customers
- Accurately and passionately present the value of the product
- Develop and build new sales strategies and initiatives to fuel activity pipelines
- Maintain great customer relationships with key business partners
- 2+ years of relevant sales and customer relationship experience
- Proficient at using Salesforce a bonus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills a must.
What makes working here great:
- We’re on a great growth trajectory with the most incredible travel partners behind us including Expedia, HomeAway and, Vrbo.
- We are non-hierarchical, and every single person has the ability to make a real difference.
- Our office is right in the heart of mid-town Toronto where there’s no shortage of good food, drinks, arts and entertainment.
- Culture is critical and we live it with monthly Town Halls, regular surprise events, Lunch and Learns, bi-annual celebrations and even a PacMan table in our kitchen.
- We encourage travel and offer great flexibility to allow you to go out and see the world, both in time and in waving our Traveller Fee.
- Most of all, we’re good friends - both inside and outside the office - and we genuinely like each other.
How To Apply
If you think you have what it takes to develop and grow our team, we’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself. If we think you fit the bill, we’ll definitely be in touch because our need is now!