The Copper Penny House accommodation has a warm and friendly family atmosphere. Set in a private, quiet location with attention to detail have made The Copper Penny House a great place to stay in Niagara Falls, Canada.
The bedrooms are spacious and tastefully furnished to suit everyone.
This 3 bedroom house offers nightly and weekly accommodations with more value than hotel rates.
• 3 comfortable bedrooms that can sleep 6-8 easily. Sofabed located in livingroom. Free crib setup, if needed.
• Kitchen includes fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, built-in dishwasher.
• Large landscaped and fully fenced backyard with tall walnut and maple trees to provide ample shade.
• Front veranda overlooking small Park bounded by tall trees.
• Original gingerbread woodwork on the back veranda furnished with a dinette set great for your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
• The living room is tastefully decorated to provide a comfortable place to unwind after a day of sightseeing. Watch TV or relax with a DVD. • 2 full very clean recently updated bathrooms (all new period style flooring in 2016)
• Towels and linens are all supplied.
• This is a children friendly house with complimentary high chair, crib.
• Parking for 4 cars.
• Very private setting.
• New city walking / bike trail across the street that leads directly to The Falls and Clifton Hill entertainment area.
If your plans involve day outings to Local Wineries, The Butterfly Conservatory, The Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens, Golf Courses or Old Towne Niagara-on-the-lake, there is only a short walk to the WEGO transit bus that will conveniently take you to all locations. There is always something entertaining to do here!
Keywords: 3 Bedroom+ More