Welcome to Columbia House! This apartment is part of a multi-plex classical home! It has been modernly renovated and fully furnished to offer over 700 square feet of open concept space. The unit is complete down to the last detail! Includes parallel kitchen, private den, separate bedrooms and huge shower. Lots of windows for natural sunlight!
Staying at this unit means living in the heart at the centre of Vancouver! Yet just a few blocks away from all the busyness, you’ll find yourself situated in a quiet and residential neighborhood, yet very close to the centre of the Vancouver.
• The apartment is heated, with openable windows.
• Refrigerator, microwave, electric stove range, oven, dishwasher
• Toaster oven
• Basic condiments provided
• Kitchen utensils and cookware
• Coffee Maker
• In -suite front loading washer and dryer set
• Iron & ironing board
• LED TV
• Netflix and/or Cable TV
• Internet and WIFI
• Queen size bed with duvet
• SafeRest Premium Waterproof Lab Certified Bedbug Proof Zippered mattress encasement
• Full set of towels
• Bath gel, shampoo & conditioner
• Cotton pads & cotton swabs
• Basic sewing kit
• First aid kit
• Flashlight / Night lights
• Luggage rack
• Free street parking is available around the neighbourhood • Parking is subject to availability and are provided on a first come first serve basis.
• Local parking permits are not provided.
• Extra cleaning services - $35 per hour, minimum 2 hours.
• Leaf removal - $40 per hour.
• Snow removal and de-icing $40 per hour.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Please treat my home like you would yours!
• Please remove your shoes when entering the condo.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited within the unit, on the balcony, and in all building common areas. Bylaws impose fines on residents for infringements.
• No pets please.
• No unregistered guests are permitted to stay overnight.
• No more than 6 persons in the apartment at any time.
• Please keep your noise level down after 11pm, kindly be considerate to our neighbors.
• This is a self-serviced suite so we do not normally provide daily room cleaning and services. Guests are requested to leave the suite in a clean condition, as it was on initial occupation.
• Additional charges will be applied if there are unwashed dishes, spills, or excessive food scraps etc to be disposed of. Cleaning supplies such as mops and vacuum cleaner are in the storage room in case the need arise.
• Guests are expected to dispose of their own garbage using the building facilities. Used towels, linen etc should be left in the bathtub.
• Guests are requested to shut off all faucets, turn off all electrical devices and lights and lock the door when leaving the apartment.
• Lost keys and / or remotes $100 per item.
• Items such as dishes, cutlery, hairdryer, iron, ironing board etc are provided for your convenience, please feel free to make use of it and return them in the original place so our next guests can use them.
• Initial supply of tissue, toilet paper, Qtip, cotton pads, foil, plastic wrap and other consumables are provided to start off your stay. Those items will be refilled if you option for additional housekeep services during stay.
• If you need to do your laundry, washer and dryers are provided in unit. A few laundry pods and dryer sheets are provided upon check-in to get you started.
• Please refrain from removing makeup using the towels. Cotton puffs are provided for that purpose.
• Please do not re-arrange furniture items
• Please do not remove beddings and bed linens from the bed. Used beddings and bed linens should be left on the behind after check out.
• Please do not place luggage bags or suitcases on the bed or couch. This is to prevent the spread of any potential bed bugs and hygiene.
• We are not responsible for the retrieval of mail or lost mail. No mail boxes are provided.
• Right for showings. The Landlord and management company reserves the right to access the rental unit for any showings to prospective tenants. The current guest / tenant will be given 24 hour advance notice of such showings. Such request cannot be refused.+ More