This cozy cabin offers all the comfort of home with the relaxation of the cool weather found in northern Arizona. This 1800 square foot- two bedroom two bathroom home has all the amenities; fully equipped kitchen, Smart TV, Wireless Internet, all linens, fireplace, BBQ, Washer/Dryer, DVD, Movies, and Games. The home is on a larger lot that is fenced.
One large downstairs bedroom with a Queen bed and twin bunk beds, the upstairs bedroom has a queen bed and full bathroom. The couch has a fold out full size bed with an upgraded memory foam mattress. The home can easily accommodate 6-8 people.
This residential area is quiet as it is primarily second home owners that are there to enjoy peace and quiet along with the peaceful mountain nights. Heber/Overgaard, Arizona is located high on the Mogollom Rim in the Sitgreaves National Forest of Northeastern Arizona. Set amongst the largest stand of Ponderosa Pines in the world, Heber offers a unique mountain experience! Several lakes nearby for hiking and fishing. Daytime temperatures in the mid-80s during the summer months, Heber provides a cool respite from the intense heat of the desert. Located an easy two hours from Mesa, 50 minutes from Payson off HWY #260.
Heber/ Overgaard has several restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and other shops to visit, as well as two small grocery stores.
• Willow Springs and Woods Canyon recreation areas are only 20 minutes away. Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, and fishing. Within 30 minutes of Heber/Overgaard there are five recreational fishing lakes, and over 15 different hiking trails that range from easy to difficult.
• Hon-Dah Resort Casino near Pinetop/Lakeside or the Mazatzal Casino in Payson.
• During the summer, Bison Ranch also offers horseback riding stables for the public.
• The White Mountain communities host several festivals and craft shows throughout the year. • ATV rentals available in town. • Boat rentals at Woods Canyon Lake are available. 4 hour rental is $50 and includes trolling motor. • Bald eagles often seen around the lake and on the weekend telescopes are available to view them.
• Canoe & Kayak Rentals at Fool Hollow Lake (Show Low)
• Wild Life Outdoors is now offering canoe and kayak rentals at the east dock of the lake. Choose rates for hourly or up to one full day. Family group rates are also available. • Bait and fishing supplies, as well as snacks and drinks, are also available for sale at the rental facility located on the east dock.
• Call Wild Life Outdoors at show contact info for more information about canoe or kayak rentals. For more information about Fool Hollow Lake call show contact info
$135 PER NIGHT SUN. - THURS.
$150 PER NIGHT FRI. - SAT. $225 HOLIDAY RATE (3 night min)
$150NON-REFUNDABLE CLEANING FEE+ More