This one story detached bungalow is located on a quiet street in a high demand, well developed area. It has everything for tourists, couples and business travellers. The neighbourhood is peaceful and family friendly.
The entire house will be at your disposal, including the backyard and the basement. The basement is very clean and contains a laundry machine and a dryer, but is not furnished. The 700 square feet living area includes 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a living room. The kitchen comes equipped with a stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and all required kitchen supplies. The living room has a 50 inch HD TV. The dining room acts as a sun room, and is a fantastic place to share a meal with your friends and family. The house is well lit and airy, but can comfortably accommodate a maximum of 5 people. One queen bed, one twin bed and a double pullout couch are provided. The house has recently been fully renovated and modernized.
We are continuously upgrading and improving and hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.
• All linen sheets and towels • Hand soap, shampoo and toilet paper
• Kitchen equipment (Stove, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, full size fridge, kettle, cooking pots, dishes, glasses, full set of cutlery, etc.) • Private washer and dryer
• One queen bed in the master bedroom
• One twin bed in the second bedroom.
• One double pullout couch
• 3 piece bathroom. • 50’ HD TV (Connected to Cogeco cable TV).
• Unlimited high speed WI-FI Internet (100MB/s). Wi-Fi password will be provided on arrival • Hair dryer and toiletries • Two free parking spots on the driveway (a third car can fit but the cars would have to be relatively close). Free street parking is also available.
• Iron and ironing table.
• Convenient working space.
We are located in the heart of Hamilton. The house is less than a minute away from Montgomery Park and around a 20 minute walk from Gage Park. Everything is extremely conveniently located. A playground for kids can be found only a 5 minute walk away from the house. A convenience store and Tim Hortons are only a few steps away. If you enjoy exploring the outdoors you will love the beautiful trails located in the area. The highway is easily accessible if you are driving, and a bus stop which goes along Main Street is nearby. Bus service is outstanding and very frequent. Approximately a 15 minute car ride to Mohawk College and a 20 minute car ride to McMaster University.
This is a wonderful, safe, quiet and fun neighbourhood to live in.+ More