This cozy retreat cabin is tucked away in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Waynesville, North Carolina. With great amenities and easy access to Lake Junaluska, Waynesville, Asheville and area skiing, it's the perfect weekend or week long getaway!
Details of the Upper Level: 2 BR/ 1 BA upper level of cabin: 1 BR with King bed; 2nd BR has 2 Twins. Full bath with tub and shower. Living room with fireplace. Central heat/ air. Electric kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, and toaster oven. Iron & board. Washer/ Dryer. Internet access. Cable TV. Driveway can fit up to 5 cars. No steps to entrance.
Details of the Lower Level: 1 BR/ 1 BA lower level of cabin. 1 BR with Double bed. Full bath with tub and shower. Living room with fireplace. Wall heating unit. Staircase with handrail leading to Lower Level.
Guests will have access to all the amenities of Lake Junaluska: lake, pool, playground, 2 mile lakeside walking path, sand volleyball courts, outdoor covered basketball courts, and workout room.
Interaction with Guests
The owners will not be present at the cabin during guests' stay.
Guests must be at least 21 years old to rent The Red Cabin.
The Red Cabin is located at Lake Junaluska, in Waynesville, NC. It is approximately 20 minutes from Asheville, a 30 minute (12 mile) drive to Cataloochee Ski Area, a 1 hour scenic drive from the entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway, and just minutes to amazing hikes and waterfalls nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains.
Once you book The Red Cabin, we will send you instructions and details on checking in.
The Red Cabin has wireless internet, cable and a Blu-ray/DVD player.
Check in is at 3 pm Eastern, and check out is at 10 am Eastern unless you have worked out something different with us.
Check Out Expectations:
1) Please empty all trash from unit and put in trash cans by the road
2) Make sure all used linens and towels are placed in the laundry basket in the laundry room before departure.
3) Make sure all dishes are clean and returned to appropriate storage area
4) Remove all food from unit
5) Thermostat settings: Summer - 78 degrees; Winter - 55 degrees
6) Make sure all lights and fans are off
7) Make sure all windows are closed and locked
8) Make sure all doors are closed and locked
9) Make up all beds without linens
10) If you've moved any furniture, please return it to its original location
11) Please report any damage to the unit during your stay
12) Return all keys to lock box (there will be a $5 charge for any lost keys)
13) Have a safe trip home! We hope you'll visit again!+ More