Welcome. My town home home is a cozy two story with an outdoor patio. I'm located 10 miles (17 minutes) to downtown DENVER and 19 miles (27 minutes) to BOULDER. I'm on the border of the city of Denver and Thornton. Easy access to all major highways. An hour drive up to the mountains, foothills trails closer. Nearby parks and nice views, restaurants and dining. I'm an Interior Designer with a colorful, comfortable eclectic home. Nice accessories and art. Workstations and seating in both bedrooms. Bright southern sunny exposures with private patio. Comfortable for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids over 12). Full Bed Bedroom: Large workstation with drawers with some basic office supplies and speakers. Side chair with lamp. Ceiling fan and plenty of lighting. Walk-in closet. Plenty of space for hanging clothes and storing luggage. Master Bedroom: Writing/Laptop desk speakers provided. Lounge chair with table and lamp. Ceiling fan and plenty of lighting. Large walk-in closet with extra dresser inside. Plenty of room for hanging clothes and storing luggage. I provide outdoor furniture and dining table on patio seasonally. Cushions are stored in coat closet. It gets nice sunny lighting from our southern exposure. There is an outdoor pool Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Your visit must be booked by a registered guest that is 25 years of age or older.
Peggy will arrange for a brief welcome/orientation visit with you the day of check-in or the morning of the day after. As is required with our HOA, she will require proof of original ID(s) for each guest staying in the house and license plate number(s) upon this visit, which she will take record of. There is a limit of four overnight guests. No children under the age of 12 allowed on the property. No pets of any kind allowed on the property.
Please read the entire listing description, as I want to make extra sure my home is a perfect fit for your trip. By booking this listing, you agree to all of the following, as well as the attached Rental Agreement:
Check-in & Check-out
- Please return the house in the condition you received it in, or better.
-Let us know if you broke anything during your stay or upon check-out, so we can fix or replace for other guests. Deposit money will be used to replace anything that is not normal wear.
-No Smoking INSIDE THE HOUSE or By The Front Door.
- Smoke outside on the patio, if that's your thing. Keep house windows closed while smoking outside, so as not to allow smoke to enter home.
-No burning any incense or candles INSIDE THE HOUSE, or anything that requires a flame to light, and/or may have a lingering odor, that the next guests may be sensitive to.
No parties on the property please! I am more than happy to recommend places to go for entertainment
- If you choose to use the internet, you agree to only use it for legal purposes only. I will certainly try to help you resolve any issues, but am not a computer technician and I may have to call ISP if you experience an unforeseen outage of service. No refunds given for internet problems beyond my control.
You understand and acknowledge that the property is located in Colorado, which is prone to winter storms and other inclement weather year round. No refunds will be given for bad weather.
- Snow removal: HOA maintenance staff will be around if it snows more than 2 inches to shovel the driveway and sidewalks. If it snows more than 2 inches, the car needs to be removed from drive and temporarily put on street until maintenance can plow, they do not plow driveways with cars. The city plows the streets.
-Please treat my home with the respect that you would treat your own. This is a shoes off household. Please remove your shoes on the rugs just inside the front door. Please use coasters and place-mats provided on all wooden surfaces.
-Please turn down thermostat when you are out of the house.
-Please turn off unessential lighting when not in room and when leaving house.
- Upon reasonable notice to you, owner or owner’s authorized agents and repair personnel may enter the property during reasonable hours any day during your rental to inspect the property, to effect repairs, or to address other issues necessary when operating a rental property. In emergency situations, owner may enter the property at any time without prior notice. I don't plan on needing to do this during your stay, but just in case!
-You have full access to kitchen and laundry room in house, except housekeeping shelves marked. Please help yourself to all fully stocked staples, spices and condiments left for your use. Leave a note for housekeeping if you use anything up, so we can restock.
-One driveway space pulled up to the homeowner's garage and street parking available
-There is an owner's armoire in corner of Master bedroom that is locked, please do not disturb. There maybe owner's and housekeeping items on top shelves in kitchen and linen closet that will be marked or floor of pantry closet, please do not disturb.
- Shhh! quiet after 10pm. I love my neighbors, please treat them with respect and friendliness.
-Please turn down the air/heat when you leave the house. And turn lights and fans off when you leave the room.
You assume all risk of injury, accident or illness on and off the property and you are responsible for your children at ALL times.
- You assume responsibility for any and all damage in excess of normal wear and tear.
-I assume no responsibility for your personal items.
- If you would like to extend your stay, reserve the time (if available) through the VRBO website.
-We ask that you load the dishwasher and turn it on before departure. If the oven is messy please inform the co-host upon your departure. The “Clean” cycle takes 4 to 5 hours, so we need time to turn this around for our next guest. If you have time, your help is appreciated to REMOVE THE OVEN RACKS and ANY ALUMINUM FOIL and COOKWARE and turn the oven on Lock/Clean before your departure, then inform host or co-host that you left the oven on the “Clean” cycle.
-Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns. We appreciate positive feedback and constructive suggestions.
-Most of all, please enjoy your stay and come again soon!
*After you read all the rules and conditions above and Rental Agreement attached, please text me this CODE in a message through VRBO to me: "Agreed to Rules and Rental Agreement"+ More