Welcome to our modern, sunny, renovated 1 bedroom home in gorgeous & historic Prospect Heights, Brooklyn! I know you will love staying in our home. We just started renting it out. Our first visitors enjoyed it so much they surprised us and asked to stay for a few months. This large 1 bedroom apartment is newly renovated inside and out. The interiors are gorgeous and very modern. And so is the outside. We did a green (environmentally friendly) building renovation that would look just right in the pages of Dwell Magazine. But whether you enjoy modern, green architecture or not, you will appreciate all of the comforts of this pretty home.
We have lived in Brooklyn for ages and are happy to share information with you on lots of great places to visit. There is an amazing assortment of wonderful cafes, restaurant and nightlife options within blocks of this home. Just 4 blocks to the nearest subway station, or rent a CitiBike and see the town at a more leisurely pace. If you are coming from far away, we are a 10 minute walk to the LIRR train that meets up with the monorail train at JFK Airport. Also near Barclays Arena where you can see big-name concerts, catch a basketball or hockey game, and too many other fun places to mention.
Large, Modern Apartment
- Private Entrance: Just 1 flight up to your apartment.
Spacious, Private Roof Deck
- Enormous Bedroom, privately situated off hallway
- Modern & Beautiful kitchen and bath
- Luxurious & Modern Design throughout.
- Spacious, Fully Stocked Kitchen and Large Dining Area.
- Located in historic Prospect Heights, Brooklyn.
- Near Barclays Arena, great restaurants and cafes and nightlife.
- Close to subways, easy to get to all the major NYC attractions.
- Washer/dryer in the apartment.
- Large Flat Screen, Smart TV
High Speed Internet - Wifi
- Large Bedroom With Queen Bed, Dresser & Hanging Closet
Comfy Queen Sofa Bed In Living Room
- Central Air Conditioning
4 blocks to subway station + CitiBike rental
- Near Prospect Park, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Barclay's Center
Furnished for your convenience:
Shopping/Beach Tote Bag
Iron & Ironing Board
- Tea Kettle
- Cleaning supplies
Let us know if you need any special items. We will do our best to accommodate special requests including:
- Toys & Books
Additional Housekeeping Service
- Special kitchen equipment
If you have special interests we would be happy to help you with information on:
- Music venues
Places to get discounted tickets for Broadway and off-Broadway shows
- Art galleries
- Outdoor activities for all ages
Yoga, meditation and other classes
- Spa services
Please note that this is a no smoking, no partying, drug free property. We also cannot accommodate guests with pets. Just to be extra safe, children may not be left alone at any time on the private roof deck. Candles and incense are not permitting in this property.
Our home offers you a spacious and sunny escape from the hustle and bustle of NYC.+ More