This bright, spacious end-unit townhouse is just 100 steps to the beach dunes or the heated pool.
Downstairs contains the living room, dining area & kitchen with brand new appliances. Appliances include new refrigerator, stove and microwave. From the living room, a patio looks over the lawn to the pool. Upstairs has a spacious master bedroom with king size bed, sitting area and balcony overlooking the pool; the side window offers a glimpse of the waves. The second bedroom has two full-size beds and a balcony. There is a shared bathroom on each floor. The are two parking spots - one in the garage and other next to the building. The washer and dryer are located in garage.
St. Augustine Beach
The restaurants and nightlife of St. Augustine Beach are just a short walk, bike or tram ride away. Anastasia Plaza shopping center is just a half mile away with a grocery store, bakery, Starbuck's and other specialty shops. • The Fishing Pier
• The Boardwalk with cafes, ice cream parlors, music Venues
• Anastasia State Park
• Boating & water sports
Historic Downtown St. Augustine
Located on Florida’s Atlantic coast, historic St. Augustine is the oldest continuously occupied city in the United States and the home to beautiful Spanish architecture. In addition to 43 miles of gorgeous beach, the city has many museums and historic attractions, notably the Castillo de San Marcos and Fort Matanzas National Monuments. Its fascinating military and maritime history is a result of its unique geography. St. Augustine’s history tells the stories of Native Americans, Spanish and Mediterranean settlers, colonial African Americans and English settlers.
It is easy to organize guided walking tours as well as those conducted via tram, trolley, horse-drawn carriage or cruise boat. Each tells the unique story of historic St. Augustine. Many are located within walking distance of one another in downtown historic St. Augustine, while others in the uptown antiques area or across the Bridge of Lions on Anastasia Island are accessible via tourist transportation, making it possible to see it all without needing to use your car.
Popular landmarks include:
• 43 miles of beaches & world-glass golf courses
• The Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, a living history museum depicting colonial St. Augustine - • The Fountain of Youth Discovery Park, where Ponce de Leon went in search of everlasting youth.
• Fort Matanzas National Monuments
• The Ponce de Leon and Alcazar Hotels, built in the grand Victorian style and the current home of Flagler College, St. Augustine City Hall and Lightner Museum
• The original 1888 Casa Monica Hotel, restored • St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
• Shopping at unique boutiques, gift shops and antique stores in downtown St. Augustine
• Dozens of unique restaurants, quaint cafés and four-star rated dining establishments
• Animal parks & ghost tours
• St. Augustine's Nights of Lights Festival is a celebration of Christmas with two million lights illuminating the city from Thanksgiving to the end of January
Local Trips Kennedy Space Center (100 miles)
Disney World & Orlando theme parks (120 miles)
Daytona Speedway (50 miles)
Jacksonville (50 miles)
Savanah & Tybee Island, Georgia (200 miles)+ More