An original, circa 1860s County Home, 307 Main combines old world heritage with contemporary finishes and design on a beautifully landscaped urban lot.
307 Main has always been central to life in Wellington, operating as the Doctor's residence and practice for over 8 decades. The home's rich heritage continues, providing superb amenities for guests in a stylish but relaxed county setting.
The home has undergone extensive remodeling including the preservation and reproduction of original moldings and finishes. With natural light flooding in through massive and plentiful windows each room is bright and welcoming.
You will experience stylish county living in approximately 3000 square feet of living space on two levels. All rooms offer generous dimensions and ceiling height typical of early grand homes.
307 Main St. is a prime central location in Wellington. A short walk down West Street brings guests to a small private waterfront park with access for swimming or just enjoying the beautiful view. Wellington Beach and the Drake Devonshire are also just short walks away. It is also close to the restaurants and stores on Wellington Main Street.
The house is perfect for a couple but large enough for families. All rooms have large windows with views of the surrounding village and lake.
• 500 square foot master suite with foyer, dressing room and massive ensuite bath
• Open updated kitchen with modern appliances
• Large open living room
• Large eating area attached to the kitchen
• Comfortable family room with TV and related equipment • 3 full bedrooms
• 1 master study/4th bedroom • 5 piece guest bath
• Powder room
• Formal entrance foyer/upper gallery
• Spacious glass enclosed Porch
• Laundry facilities • Outdoor deck and Propane BBQ
The qualities which make 307 Main special are a unique combination of typical County architecture, thoughtful remodeling, and excellent location with access to the village of Wellington at your doorstep surrounded by the wonders of Prince Edward County beyond.+ More