Rare and perfect place for your family gathering or group. A beautiful, 3-level, newly-updated Character home with a total of 4 bedrooms, 8 beds and 3 bathrooms.
Back yard, plenty of free parking, quiet, 1 block from 13 acre park, 3 blocks from Canada Line, 7 minutes to downtown and walking distance to everything.
Stay together and also have some privacy in a home that has two separate units, each of which is a self-contained and has its own kitchen and everything you need! One unit is a beautiful 2-level, 3 bedroom/2 bath Main unit occupying the top two floors of the house. The second unit is a bright, 1 bedroom/1 bath Garden suite at the home's garden level. Each has its own entrance.
Bright, charming Character Home, recently renovated and beautifully furnished, including all brand new “Heavenly" pillow top beds and 650 Thread-count linens. Perched on a unique hill that gets you above it all and provides plenty of light and views of downtown.
Fenced back-yard, raised patio, bbq. Perfect for being close but also needing a bit of space.
MAIN UNIT (Sleeps 8)
Bright, charming, 3 bedroom, 5 beds, 2 bath, 1500 sq. ft.. Top 2 levels.
GARDEN-LEVEL UNIT (Sleeps 4)
Garden level, separate entrance direct into back yard, 650 sq. ft. 1 bdrm studio, 3 beds, 1 bath.
Capable of sleeping 8 people.
1 bedroom with Queen Size bed and Ensuite bathroom
1 bedroom with Queens Size bed and office den
1 bedroom with 2 twin beds (or can be put together to make one European King bed)
Queen Size sofa bed in living room
- Folding crib available
Capable of sleeping 4 people
Studio Bedroom with 2 twin beds (or can be put together to make one European King bed)
- Living room with Queen size sofa bed
Completely furnished, including bedding and 650 thread-count linens.
Kitchen in each unit with professional cookware and stainless appliances
- Indoor gas fireplace in Main unit.
Large screen TV's in each unit with surround sound stereo system and dedicated HDMI cable to attach Apple TV or your own computer
Raised outdoor patio with views of downtown
Central air conditioning in both suites
Cable, high-speed Internet and all utilities included
Laundry facilities (washer/dryer)
- Plenty of free, safe parking on street in front of house
You will have exclusive access to the entire home.
- One of Vancouver's (and Canada's...) most popular neighbourhoods - spectacular neighbourhood that is quiet but close to everything.
- 1 block from the beautiful, 13 acre Douglas Park and Community Centre.
- Easy walking distance to Vancouver General and Children & Women's Hospitals.
- Easy walk to the shops and restaurants of Cambie Street and the Cambie Village (Pied a Terre, Pronto, Shiro Sushi, Biercraft, Park Theatre, Kino Café Flamenco)
- 3 blocks from the King Edward Canada Line station that can quickly take you downtown in 8 minutes or to the airport in 15 minutes.
A single bus takes you to UBC in 20 minutes from a stop 2 blocks away.
- Car2Go and Evo car-share vehicles are almost always available near-by (and they can be parked right in front of the house)