Centrally located to the best amenities in Palmetto Dunes Resort, Saint Andrews Common is surrounded by live oaks and tranquil lagoons, providing the perfect getaway for a great and relaxing vacation. Enjoy a day at the beach, kayaking the eleven miles of lagoons located within our resort, biking or walking along miles of beautifully landscaped paths, or a set or two of tennis or pickleball. Return at the end of a wonderful day to enjoy our great pool located only a few steps from the villa.
The villa has been completely renovated and beautifully decorated. The open floor plan allows everyone to enjoy the living area and its comfortable furnishings, yet affords the ability to retreat to the private areas of the villa as desired. All new appliances and a fully equipped kitchen allow for any type of meal preparation. A Weber gas grill on the patio, is a great addition, and is perfect for cooking those steaks or any of our abundant local seafood. The dining area seats six and the snack bar seats three comfortably.
Here’s The Layout
• Living Room – You’ll enjoy 2 comfortable sofas, in addition to 2 comfortable chairs, and a large Flat Screen LED HDTV that includes HBO. High cathedral ceilings and large windows allow plenty of natural light and offer a beautiful and tranquil view of the islands lush semi-tropical vegetation. Living room opens onto the patio thru French-doors.
• Kitchen – Fully complimented kitchen with ample space to prepare either a small breakfast or a large dinner for all. The bar area is perfect for eating, drinking or visiting with the cook.
• Dining Room – Large table with seating for 6. A large window offers peaceful views, natural light and the occasional glimpse of the local deer that wander the resort. • Master Suite –A cozy king bed, large closet, and a sitting area next to large windows and glass doors (also leading to the patio). This bedroom has its own Flat Screen, LED HDTV and en suite bathroom. • Huge Loft – Accessible by a spiral staircase, this bedroom is furnished with a queen, twin bed and twin trundle, Flat Screen LED HDTV and a large closet. This is the perfect retreat for the children or second adult couple, and includes its own large, private bathroom. This very large loft has 14 ft ceilings and lots of natural light.
• Laundry-room with full size clothes washer/dryer, iron and board inside the condo for your convenience.
• Patio – Accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, this patio is both covered and open so that it is useable in sunny as well as rainy weather. With seating for all guests, this is the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee, or afternoon beverages and evening conversations with family and friends.
Here Are The Extras
• A car is seldom needed - park it for the week and walk or bike throughout the resort. Or take advantage of Palmetto Dunes complimentary shuttle service to any destination within the resort. *The shuttle runs from the spring thru the fall seasons.
• Three golf courses
• 20+ tennis courts
• Three miles of private beach
• Shelter Cove shopping, dining, and entertainment
• 50+ miles of bike trails
• 11 miles of lagoons
• Hilton Head Health Spa - the premier weight loss and health retreat in the nation for over 35 years
• Private beach club and pavilion with restrooms and outdoor shower facilities
• Grocery and general store
• Hilton Head Outfitters - bicycle, kayak, canoe, beach and vacation rentals on site
• Over 200 fine dining/casual restaurants are nearby, as well as miniature golf, museums, shopping, and historical tours.
• Or just relax at the beautiful pool, steps from the villa. Plenty of shade for the fair, and a large sun deck for sun worshippers. • Our St. Andrews Common villa gives you access to all the Palmetto Dunes/Shelter Cove Resort has to offer and a discount for many of the resort's activities. • The villa is professionally cleaned, inspected and then given a final check to make sure everything you need is there. The villa is smoke-free and pet-free to insure the unit’s freshness and cleanliness.
If you don't find available dates for St Andrews Common, please check our other listings.
Our family has provided accommodations here on Hilton Head Island since 2012, with our first villa at Evian on Shipyard Plantation (vrbo.com/450435) our second at St Andrews Common at Palmetto Dunes the next year (vrbo.com/572763) and our third at Treetops near South Forest Beach this year in 2016 (vrbo.com/871084)
Note: Weekly rentals run Saturday to Saturday; Check in time is 4pm and Check out time is 10am.+ More