The Parc Condominiums located in downtown Seattle within Belltown area.
Penthouse water view with floor to ceiling windows
Air conditioned - not common for Seattle!
Minimum 4 month rental
97 Walk Score
2 blocks from water & Olympic Sculpture Park
5 blocks from Pike Place Market and Space Needle
10 minute walking distance to Amazon headquarters or Expedia campus
- No pets
PLEASE NOTE: I have this set up for monthly payment so you don't have to pay everything up front but minimum is 4 months. 1) Fully furnished a) Per condo homeowners' association requires signed lease & credit check b) Southwest-facing 2 bed/2 bath condo on 13th floor w/ 964 sq ft interior + balcony c) Boutique 186 condo unit property with roof top dining access e) Utilities include cable/HBO & Showtime, water, gas, electric, and 100M Internet/Wi-Fi; no need to sign up, already activated 2) Kitchen: Granite counter tops; stainless steel Bosch and KitchenAid appliances including dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, and refrigerator; fully outfitted with glassware, utensils, plates, pots and pans 3) Bedrooms: Queen size bed in master; guest bedroom set up as office with sofa featuring twin pull-out bed; all linens and comforters included; motorized black out shades installed in 2016
4) Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms; master soaker tub/shower combo and dual sinks; towels, soap, and toiletries included
5) Living Room: Fireplace; floor-to-ceiling windows in living room with motorized solar shades installed in 2016
6) Laundry: In unit, new 2016 stacked full size washer & dryer
7) Closets: 2016 custom designed with drawers and shelving for clothing, shoes, and purses; walk in master closet
8) Flooring: Hardwood bamboo throughout living and kitchen; 2016 installed new carpeting in bedrooms; tile in bathrooms
9) Rooftop deck: 14th floor view of Puget Sound and Space Needle; in 2016 installed 2 new gas BBQ grills, brand new teak bistro tables, umbrella seating, and sun lounge chairs 10) Amenities: Secure entry, gym, guest condo suite available for nominal charge, $10 guest daily/$175 monthly parking available in garage, and resident’s lounge with kitchen facilities for private parties and events+ More