Very nice 2 Bed and 2 Bath 2 Story townhouse located in south Carlsbad. First time renting starting this summer.
The home features maple hardwood flooring downstairs and carpeting upstairs. The bathrooms have tile flooring and the shower has travertine tile with a skylight above. It has a lot of large windows throughout the house with plantation shutters. The kitchen has custom cabinets, granite counters and Kitchen-aid appliances. It was recently updated in July 2017 with a new BBQ grill, patio furniture, queen sofa sleeper, vintage beach bedroom sets + new mattresses and given a more neutral plus beach feel to the place.
Why stay here?
1) Nice Cape Cod townhouse, very comfortable, in a quiet area of south Carlsbad and only 3 blocks from the beach. 2) Relax in the heated pool or hot tub.
3) Grill, drink, play cards or enjoy your coffee out on the big back patio. The townhouse is an end unit with its own yard as well for other outdoor activities.
3) Relax and enjoy the ocean breeze by the fireplaces in your living room or bedroom.
4) Great area to walk around in the mornings and during sunset. All the streets have ocean views and there is Poinsettia park down the street. There is a Ralphs Grocery Store you can walk to as well.
5) Located directly in between two of the most popular beach towns in north SD, Carlsbad Village and Encinitas.
6) Other amenities include: Wi-Fi, Apple TV with Netflix, washer/dryer, towels/wash clothes, outdoor grill and cookware. Their is a 42" flat screen TV in family room and 32" in the master bedroom.
7) Major attractions about 1.5 mile away: Legoland, Flowerfields and Carlsbad Outlet Mall. 8) The Poinsettia Coaster train station is close by so you could go to Carlsbad Village, Encinitas, Solana Beach, Old Town, Little Italy, the Zoo, Seaworld and the harbor in downtown San Diego without a car.
The interaction process:
1) On the morning of your arrival date you will get a text message with the entry code to the front door along with a welcome email providing useful information such as the Wi-Fi passcode, where to find the pool key, information in case of emergency, etc.
2) During your stay if there is any issues, you have questions or want some advice navigating Carlsbad and San Diego you just contact me.
3) That's it!
Sorry but no smoking nor any pets allowed.+ More