Just a short walk to the beach and located in the sought after Islander Villas on Ocean Isle Beach’s west end is one of the nicest condos available. Whether outside on the HUGE DECK or relaxing in the family room, dining room or kitchen, you’ll find some of the prettiest views available – clear ocean views to the right, marsh and ICW views to the left and a large pond with turtles and fish just below. Though there is an elevator that serves the building, being on the 1st floor is a big bonus for ease of access, grilling dinner and more.
There are a total of 4 bedrooms: two king bedrooms and two with a pair of full size beds. Each bedroom has direct access to its own full bath. The master bath features dual sinks and a jetted whirlpool style tub. This villa can comfortably sleep 8 with stretch accommodations up to 12 (assuming the full beds each sleep 2). Every bedroom is outfitted with a 32” TV and a ceiling fan.
The kitchen has been outfitted with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The comfortable family room has two couches, a 42” TV, DVD player, stereo system and a Nintendo gaming system. Dining options include a 6 seat dining room table, 5 bar stools in the kitchen and a 6 seat table on the deck.
Other features include:
• Included with your stay is in-season access to the Islander clubhouse, ocean front pool, tiki bar, full-service restaurant and restroom facilities. Step down to the beach or step up to the pool – the best of both worlds!
• There are 4 community tennis courts located just 300 feet away from this condo.
• Cable TV in all bedrooms and family room
• High-speed Internet
• Full size washer and dryer
• Use of a portable basketball hoop to be used on the large, flat driveway
• Use of a Weber charcoal grill
• Covered parking
• Board games located in the villa
• Smoking: Interior smoking is strictly prohibited. If it is determined that the villa has been smoked in, the entire security deposit will be forfeited.
• Pets: We do apologize, but pets are not allowed. If it is determined that pets have been in the villa, the entire security deposit will be forfeited.
• Bed Linens: Linens are not provided. They can be rented locally at a reasonable cost (Angies Linen Service at OIB) or you are more than welcome to bring your own.
Purchased in 2012, this 1700+ square foot villa is being rented for the 1st time in 2017 – so you know you are getting one of the cleanest and best maintained units available. Upon purchase the condominium was completely refurbished with fresh paint throughout, new granite and appliances in the kitchen, new carpeting in all rooms and all new furnishings and decorations.
Ocean Isle Beach is the perfect mix of having plenty to do on or around the island while also feeling liberated from the hustle and touristy feel of more commercial beach locations. Ocean Isle is located conveniently between Wilmington, NC and the tourism mecca of Myrtle Beach. In between there are over 70 golf courses to choose from and an ample opportunity to seek out virtually any recreational beach related activity you can imagine. On the island you will find miniature golf, a fishing pier, shopping, fishing excursions, dining and rental equipment (boats, jet skis, paddle boards, bikes etc). Just off the island across the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW), you'll find a full service grocery store, drug stores, extensive dining options, a municipal airport, medical facilities, veterinary services, go carting, zip lining adventures and so much more. Ocean Isle Beach is truly one of the best coastal options North Carolina has to offer.
Our hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your stay while doing so in some of the nicest accommodations available on OIB. If there is any additional information you would like – whether about the unit itself or OIB in general, please let us know.+ More