This place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. It's a perfect romantic getaway, literally is a resort-style living community. VERY relaxing, and great for just 'strolling' around.
ASK ABOUT MY “ROMANTIC GETAWAY” Package!
The apartment is close to the city center, great views, restaurants and dining, art and culture, and parks. You’ll love the place because of the amenities, ambiance, outdoors space, the neighborhood, and the nature and natural light. There are 4 gorgeous Clubhouses, 5 Pools/Hot tubs, many Luxurious Fireplaces/Outdoor Dining Tables, and BBQs scattered throughout the community, a General Store, and Dry Cleaning. For active guests, there are 2 nice gyms, 1 yoga studio (ask me about “free” classes), and a really nice bike/jogging nature trail (no cars) that goes all the way to a beautiful nature reserve (Newport Back Bay).
All clubhouses and pool areas have bathrooms, showers, BBQ &Outdoor Dining area, Cabanas, Tanning Recliners, and Hot Tubs
The apartment is perfect for couples, solo/small group adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids and “quiet” dogs). **Sorry but dogs who have a “tendency to bark a lot” are NOT permitted... a few neighbors complained about that, so, sorry no barking dogs, quiet calm dogs only please and thank you in advance)
FOR ROMANTIC GETAWAYS - $35
If you seek a more romantic experience, I have just the thing for you. Try the ROMANTIC SPECIAL PACKAGE!
Package included the following:
*Rose Pedal Bed
*Wine or Champagne Service - Chilled white wine or champagne
*Variety of Crackers and Breads with 3 different cheeses and spreads with a side of nuts, chocolate covered strawberries.
*Music - you choose or I choose - Tell me what kind your partner likes!
*Red Lighting - able to switch to normal lighting too
*Photo props - Romantic (and funny) items used for taking great photos.
*Customized Candle - Your choice of fragrance and color, comes in a 12oz Status Jar. Custom candle label - choose a theme and provide some basic info - like name, occasion, and favorite thing.
THE APARTMENT (In more detail)
The apartment is located in a prime area, surrounded by nature, a large and modern outdoor mall (Irvine Spectrum), grocery stores (Whole Foods, movie theater, close to The Irvine Business District, and many other places.
The apartment and private garage is located on the ground level, next to a huge pool and hot tub. Pool has private cabanas and very comfortable tanning reclining chairs (some with cushions), and has BBQ pits with outdoor dining tables.
The apartment is fully furnished, has a stacked washer/dryer (washing machine/dryer), has a walk-in closet, comes with essential toiletries (towels, washcloths, and shampoo/conditioner/soap, has a 40 inch TV with Netflix and Hulu, and free High Speed internet. The apartment and garage is easily accessible as it is on the GROUND level, so NO STAIRS.. yay!
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF APARTMENT (6 Items):
1) The KITCHEN - is fully stocked for you to cook or bake anything you please, we even have a “salt bar” (different flavored salts). The kitchen also has all necessary appliances, Coffee machine, Toaster, and of course a Fridge, gas Stove and Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, dual Sinks for rinsing or cleaning, and LOTS of cabinet space.
2) The BEDROOM (11x14 ft) - has a queen-size bed, with side tables ad still has lots of space for your luggage (If the walk-in closet isn’t enough)
3) THE LIVING ROOM (13x21 ft) has 2 couches (large and small), a large round marble top coffee table. The TV is a 40 inch, and is connected to a laptop with NetFlix and Hulu Plus for your entertainment. **Due to a previous guest giving the laptop a virus, we now ask guests to PLEASE not use the laptop for anything other than viewing NetFlix and Hulu. Thanks in advance.
4) THE BATHROOM – The bathroom is NOT attached to the bedroom. This is great for when you have extra guests, either visiting or spending the night, because they don’t have to walk into your bedroom to use the bathroom. Bathroom has a single sink, medicine cabinet, large bathtub, LOTS of cabinet space.
5) THE PATIO – Doubles as an entrance way, is small but a comfy chair would make it a great spot to enjoy the sun or a good book.
6) THE GARAGE – Automatic door (remote opener included with keys) It’s completely enclosed and private. It’s single spot, but it’s on a corner, which means it has LOT of extra storage space, with a long shelf for easy access. It’s also big enough for a large vehicle (SUV/Big Truck). If you need to park a large vehicle, let me know, and I’ll measure the garage to see of it fits. Garage NOT attached to apartment, it’s about 300 feet from apartment entrance (ground level).
GETTING AROUND (VERY CENTRALIZED LOCATION):
LOCAL HOT SPOTS (12 Items)
1) IRVINE SPECTRUM = .6 miles (Free shuttle from 5p to 2a) 2) JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT (SNA) = 8.2 miles 3) LAGUNA BEACH (Beachy feel with an artsy side, Sawdust Festival, Pageant of the Masters) = 10 miles
4) NEWPORT BEACH, BALBOA ISLAND, FUN ZONE – beachy town, great night life, carnival atmosphere, Awesome Mom & Pop Stores = 18 miles by car, 13 miles y bicycle 5) NEWPORT BACK BAY (AN AMAZING NATURE RESERVE – You can rent kayaks or paddleboards) = 14.7 miles by car, 11.2 miles by bicycle
6) DISNEYLAND = 17 miles
7) ANGEL’S STADIUM = 15 miles
8) HONDA CENTER = 15 miles
9) ANAHEIM CONVENTION = 17 miles
10) UCI = 7 miles
11) IRVINE CBD (CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT) = 6 to 8 miles
12) SOUTH COAST PLAZA (Huge indoor mall) = 10.7 miles
LOCAL TRANSPORTATION (2 Items):
1) BUS service gets you anywhere (Until 10 pm)
2) TRAIN STATION (Irvine Train Station) = 2.8 miles
GOOD FOR: This place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. It's a perfect romantic getaway, literally is a resort-style living community. VERY relaxing, and great for just 'strolling' around. ASK ABOUT MY “ROMANTIC GETAWAY” Package!
ALSO, this is an “open-container” property, meaning you are permitted to have an open alcoholic beverage – PLEASE be respectful and responsible. You can make your own drink at home, OR choose a drink from the General Store, which has a great selection of Wines, Spirits, and Beers. The General Store is called “The Village Market” and is great to meet locals, watch some TV on the big screen, or you can relax in the “heated” patio area.
To help us plan our day, we ask that you PLEASE provide a check in and check out time
AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
*LOS OLIVOS MARKETPLACE (half mile away or 10 min walk) – Newly developed shopping center, with a Whole Foods (with Restaurant & Bar inside), Rite-Aid, Chase and Wells Fargo banks, and has GREAT restaurants, Phans55 (Pho), Panini Café, Starbucks, Burger Lounge, Mexican, and even has a Dr. Boyds Pet Resort - a great pet groomer/hotel.
*CONVEIENCE STORE/GAS STATION (7-Eleven) – It’s a half mile away or 10 min walk) – great for midnight munchies or if you need GAS for your car! Shopping center also has a Burger King, Flame Broiler, TOGO’s, and Han. There’s also a “Super Sports” 24-hr fitness here.
*IRVINE SPECTRUM is .9 miles away (Free shuttle from 5p to 2a) This is a huge and attractive outdoor mall, with great Restaurants and Sports Bars (for Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour, Evenings, Night Life), Movies, and MANY other things. (Read more below)
IRVINE SPECTRUM FEATURES(5 itmes):
1) RESTAURANTS: BBQ, All-American, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cuban, Italian, Korean, Mediterranean, Mexican, Pizza, Steakhouses, Sushi Bar, and Vegetarian. Also has 3 starbucks, one is inside a Barnes & Nobles Bookstore)
2) MOVIE THEATER – Newly remodled with “VIP” theaters available, a great idea of combining movies with a restaurant & bar. Yup, servers will serve you food and adult beverages during the movie! PLUS the VIP seats are LAZY BOYS! (Not all theaters are “VIP” – ask cashier which ones are). Theater also has IMAX, IMAX 3D, RealD 3D, and RPX sound (really good sound)
3) WELL-KNOWN CLOTHING AND DEPARTMENT STORES (Target, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Adidas, Francesca's, Garage, Anthropologie, Apple Store, Nordstrom’s... the list goes on..)
4) FOR KIDS - It’s also a great place for children, Giant Ferris Wheel, Mini-train rides, Playground/green areas, and has live music on the main courtyard, and an IMPROV a comedy club, you can also test your karaoke skills at Umani Bar & Grill.
5)OTHER THINGS – it’s a great place to just walk around and check out all the specialty stores (tea, desserts, The Spectrum even has a REALLY nice “Sports” 24-Hr Fitness+ More