• City living! Beautiful, roomy home in downtown Pasadena, w/private 2 car attached garage that leads into the house. Rare find!
• Located off of Colorado Blvd. Colorado Blvd is Pasadena's main street, where all of the action happens. Check the map for our location!
• Many restaurants and shops only STEPS away from the property
• We've been on airbnb since January, and so far everyone has loved the place. Please see our photos for screenshots of our reviews. We are new to this site, so please leave us a detailed review after staying with us. Thank you!!!
• Tall ceilings, open floor plan, and beautiful/bright natural light during the daytime
• Although centrally located, we are on a quiet side street that is only a few steps away from Colorado Blvd. This means no traffic noise from Colorado Blvd. or the 210 freeway--you get the best of both worlds and will sleep peacefully here
• Extremely safe area: gated and outdoor buzzer access for increased security
• Substantial living room space, dining room, and kitchen area in one large open area. Communicate with your party while making coffee, fixing food, eating, or watching tv.
• Pergo wood and ceramic tile flooring throughout (except for the stairs) so shoes can be worn throughout the house, and there is no carpet to worry about getting dirty/staining.
• Private, oversized, and insulated attached garage for 2 standard sized vehicles (standard sized trucks and vans ok as well). Your rental car(s) will always be protected and secure when staying with us. More private parking is available as well, just ask if you need this.
• Townhouse, 2 levels of living space, with subterranean attached garage.
️ --Special Amenities--
• Brand new beds, all new bedding, all new furniture in 2/3 bedrooms
• Bedding is always laundered before guests check in. Full house cleaning is done before guests check in as well. All duvet covers that envelop each comforter is laundered as well. If you research this, you'll find that the majority of hotels and motels don't even do this (Hilton, Sheraton, Westin, etc.) because of the level of work that is involved. Instead, their guests sleep with the same comforter, and cleaning staff is told to "eyeball" it. If it looks dirty to cleaning staff, only then will they wash it. That's highly unsanitary in my opinion. After being attacked by bed bugs when I stayed at a Marriott many years ago, I never forgot just how important it is to offer guests a sanitary (and safe!) place to sleep. Cleanliness, sanitation, and comfort are our highest priority. We care about your well being so that's why we are happy to go above and beyond in this manner as it relates to the bedding. Our bedding is all white as well, so that you can better see what you're sleeping on.
• Top of the line Central A/C System and Central heat, with vents in every room. It can get pretty cold at night, and summers can be over 100 degrees. Some homes in Pasadena may not have this feature, so if you're looking for optimal comfort during your stay, I highly recommend this.
• Free high-speed WiFi, that works everywhere in the house
• Free parking for 2 or more cars, in a private garage that connects to the house
• 2 Flat screen TVs equipped with Roku & Netflix
• Access to all DVDs, books, and magazines
• Keurig coffee machine
• Top of the line digital coffee maker (will keep up to 12 cups of coffee warm for up to 4 hours, without burning it!)
• Filtered water
• Hair dryers, curling irons, flat iron, new/fresh towels
• Shampoo, conditioner, hand lotion, body lotion and all other toiletries
• Tennis rackets, bicycle, and other items if requested in advance
• If there's something that isn't on this list that you need, just ask. Chances are we will have it, or we will do our best to get it for you
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 3 queen sized beds
• All beds with top of the line, brand new bedding
• Waterproof/dust proof mattress covers and pillowcase covers on all bedding
• All mattresses are of highest quality, with varying degrees of firmness
• Windows or balcony in each bedroom
• Daybed & trundle (2 separate twin sized beds). These beds are complete with high quality mattresses. Both of these beds are actual beds; these are not futons, couch beds, ottomans, and other "beds" that may not give you a restful sleep. FYI, the bottom bed is quite firm.
• Substantial living room space with comfortable leather couches. Real leather that you can sink into--not IKEA stuff. Also, like the floors, they won't stain if guests happen to spill something
• Large 6-chair dining room set
• Bar with 2-4 bar stools
• 1 bathroom
• In-house laundry (LG washer and dryer)
• Although I don't recommend this if you're looking to get a good night's sleep, there is plenty of space for a queen size air mattress in the living room if needed
️ Other Details ️
• Clutter-free and dust-free environment
• Please do your best to treat my home as if it were your own.
•The property is good for groups, couples, friends, business travelers, and families (with and without kids). Solo travelers are also welcome.
• My neighbors are quiet, so please keep a low profile and be respectful.
• If you're interested in this listing please send me a message that includes:
A description of yourself
Who you will be traveling with
The purpose of your trip
- Any special needs/requests
Here to assist you and give you as wonderful of an experience as possible! Thank you. :-)
• ️ • ️ • ️ • ️ • ️ • ️ •
Rose Parade Information:
The Rose Parade comes by at around 9:10 AM. Wake up at 9, and walk out in your pajamas to watch it. Why pay for tickets or stay out in the cold when you can get a good night's rest and have a hassle-free experience?
--Interaction with guests--
I have been living in Pasadena for 14 years now, and have been the owner of the home for 10 years. If you have any questions about places to go, things to do--I'm only a phone call/text away.
-Beautiful tree-lined street
-Many stores, shops, restaurants only steps away, feel free to ask me for recommendations on nearby places to eat!
-Cross street: Colorado Blvd./Michigan
-Can walk to the metro station on Lake Avenue
-Can walk to many restaurants in old town, Paseo Colorado Mall
-On the exact same street as the famous CalTech
-For international travelers: if you need more information on how to use the metro, and other items just let me know. Here to help!
--Other things to note--
House manual will provide further details.+ More